Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Great win for Lisicki, needed to serve well today and she did just that.

Kerber and Azarenka looked very good aswell.

Kvitova's jugs are pretty special, scrubs up well off court aswell, Wimbledon pre party proves it.

Why didn't they put ANYONE on Centre Court to make up some time tonight? Would have made a lot of sense.

8pm is a bit late to start a match I will give them that, obviously they feel they didn't need to. Weird as the weather forecast looks like there will be all kinds of delays this week.

Care to elaborate?

Of course not, because there's no rational reason for the hatred of a person who has done nothing to you. Annoying.

Back on topic...looks like an interesting QF day for the men. Can't see Fed or Djoko losing their matches (though they may drop a set or two). Kohlschreiber is on form so he might give Tsonga a hard time, that one will be interesting. And then there is Ferrer - Murray. Ferrer looked very impressive against Del P, but then so did Murray against Cilic and I think off clay Ferrer will find it very difficult to grind Murray down and play the kind of game he has used to beat Murray in the past - their H2H is 5-1 in Murrays favour off clay. Expect Murray to come through, but could well go to 5.

Of course not, because there's no rational reason for the hatred of a person who has done nothing to you. Annoying.

Back on topic...looks like an interesting QF day for the men. Can't see Fed or Djoko losing their matches (though they may drop a set or two). Kohlschreiber is on form so he might give Tsonga a hard time, that one will be interesting. And then there is Ferrer - Murray. Ferrer looked very impressive against Del P, but then so did Murray against Cilic and I think off clay Ferrer will find it very difficult to grind Murray down and play the kind of game he has used to beat Murray in the past - their H2H is 5-1 in Murrays favour off clay. Expect Murray to come through, but could well go to 5.

He hates Murray because he is Scottish, this being the same person who thinks the Irish having an illogical hatred for us is bang out of order.

Well thats one reason, the main reason is he's a moron.

Agreed with Djok and Fed, Djokovic playing better than Federer at the minute so for me it's a Djokovic from that side of the draw. Tsonga Kohlschreiber will be interesting, I'll be suprised if Murray Ferrer goes further than a four sets win for Murray, Ferrer has never been a great grass court player.

Good day of tennis in store, Djokovic and Federer should easily advance.

Ferrer v Murray could be interesting, everyone thinks Andy will win, but Ferrer has been surprising on grass won on the surface coming into Wimbledon, and the way he played against Roddick and Del Potro was nothing but amazing.

Tsonga and Kohlschreiber should be a good match aswell, Tsonga favourite but Kohlschreiber has been in great form on grass even beat Nadal a couple of weeks back.

He hates Murray because he is Scottish, this being the same person who thinks the Irish having an illogical hatred for us is bang out of order.

Well thats one reason, the main reason is he's a moron.

Agreed with Djok and Fed, Djokovic playing better than Federer at the minute so for me it's a Djokovic from that side of the draw. Tsonga Kohlschreiber will be interesting, I'll be suprised if Murray Ferrer goes further than a four sets win for Murray, Ferrer has never been a great grass court player.

I don't think the surface makes much difference thesedays certainly not as much as it used to, so few players serve and volley it might as well be hard court.

Ferrer did win the title in holland on grass, I think murray will have to step up big time to beat him.