Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

And it's Berdych Murray will face in the semi final after he beat Federer in four. Not actually all that surprised by that - Berdych (like Del P) is the kind of hitter who can give anyone trouble if his sights are lined up.

Not entirely sure what I make of that...Berdych has beaten Murray before in a Slam and has the power to blow him off court again, but then he's far less consistent than Federer and could easily make a bunch of unforced errors and fall apart. You just don't know what you're going to get with him...at least with Federer it's the devil you know.

Anyway, guess we'll find out on Saturday.

Looking forward to the Djokovic - Del P QF today...if Del P is on song that will be a cracker.

Be an interesting one, He's path has been alot easier than thought, he potentially could of played a decent prospect in the third round, Tsonga in the quarter and Federer in the semi obviously, but they all got knocked out prior to meeting Murray. Got to make him faviourate vs Berdych although as you say your never quite sure which Tommy is going to turn up when you play him. Mind you same could be said of Murray at times.

Will also be interesting to see if Djokovic manages to negotiate his way through tonight and on Saturday, not really been at his best this year.

Murray just hitting the ball a bit harder after that first set, kind of like he was just testing the conditions and has now found a game that is working brilliantly. Just shows the variety Murray has to be able to do that while with Berdych he only really has one game to go to.

Murray just hitting the ball a bit harder after that first set, kind of like he was just testing the conditions and has now found a game that is working brilliantly. Just shows the variety Murray has to be able to do that while with Berdych he only really has one game to go to.

Exactly. Murray is the Chameleon. I still find it amazing how he can tailor his game to an opponents weaknesses.

Edited by leicsmac

Felt bad for Ferrer having the match postponed whilst being 5-2 up, bet Djoko will come back and win for sure now. Could tell before the match he didn't want to play due to the wind.

Good chance for Andeeeeeh. Beat Djok in the Olympics so no reason why he can't do it. Just hope we get some action today.

Nole in 4.

Probably the most likely outcome. According to the bookies anyway.

Only thing I can really say with much certainty about this one is that neither player will win in straights unless the other has a really bad day - they're too close on current form.

If I was a betting man, I'd be going for Nole or Andy in 4, or Nole in 5.

Edit: Murray 3-1 looking tasty on Betfair @ 7.8. Ditto Nole 3-2 @ 6.6.

Edited by leicsmac

Thinking of backing Murray on Betfair then laying after he wins the first set. Reckon he'll come out all guns blazing, he knows he's started slowly in his previous two games and he'll be determined to make sure he doesn't give anything away early doors vs Djoko. Still don't think he'll win but he'll do all he can to start really well. Be similar to the Wimbledon final I reckon.