Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Guest MattP

Bastard, wonder if the interview has the balls to ask him about his urine samples being destroyed.

Edited by MattP

Bastard, wonder if the interview has the balls to ask him about his urine samples being destroyed.

What's this? lol Always had a feeling Nadal was on steds of some sort, only have to look at every vein bulging out of every muscle as evidence really.

And the totally expected outcome well on the way to occurring.

Thank god the clay season is almost over. Hopefully we might actually see some proper tennis now. Possibly not that much because the surfaces have been honogenised so much, but a little.

I notice they bring out the former champions to present the trophies - such has been Nadal's success he'll be doing it on a yearly  basis when he retires!

Fair play to him I guess...

Just suits his game and knees much more than the other 3 surfaces.

Guest MattP

What's this? lol Always had a feeling Nadal was on steds of some sort, only have to look at every vein bulging out of every muscle as evidence really.

Well known on the circuit he has always been at it.

I've got tickets for the Queens club on Friday. Looking forward to it.

Well known on the circuit he has always been at it.

I've got tickets for the Queens club on Friday. Looking forward to it.

Come on man, you've got to give us more than that.  :P

Queens is a fantastic tournament, courts are lovely. Murray to win it this year. 

Come on man, you've got to give us more than that.  :P

Queens is a fantastic tournament, courts are lovely. Murray to win it this year. 

Comfortable I would of thought

Plaudits should go to Daniel Evans and Jamie Ward today though, both ranked outside the top 200 at the minute, Dan knocked out World No.75 Guido Pella  And Ward is currently one game away from knocking out Ivan Dodig, ranked 35.

Pella thinks grass is for cows, so not a massive surprise there. Ward putting out Dodig however would be a really really good result for him.

Would be nice if one of them could go on a good run with Murray ala Ward 2011.

Granted however It was still pretty impressive stuff from Evans given his ranking.

Looks lilke I've managed to Jinks Ward unfortunatley!

Don't think Nadal can win enough Slams off-clay to threaten Federers record. Too many people who can put him out on a good day and Djoko is stronger than him on hard and grass.

If it weren't for his Knee I'd fancy him to do it.

Ward served for match twice bottled it twice deciding tie break coming up :-/

Yeah Nadal's knees probably won't allow him to catch Federer. He's still got 2 (maybe 3) French Opens almost in the bag unless he gets injured, which'd see him 2 or 3 off Roger, who could still have another one in him. Can't see Rafa winning 3 slams off the clay. Not only his injuries but the form of Djoko and Murray in the past 2 years would take Nadal all the way at full fitness. 

Unless he's still winning French Opens in his mid 30s he won't catch Fed. 

Ward played well there but didn't quite get it. Ahh well. 

Queens final underway - Murray a break up already and looking good.

Mind you, he's playing an opponent he has an 8-1 H2H against and the only loss was when Murray was playing with a wrist injury, so I'd be mighty surprised if he doesn't win here.