Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

I'd favour Nadal against Murray unfortuantley Andy doesn't turn up against Nadal in slams. Fortuantley I think Fed might just have enough with Nadals injurys, plus there is the roof factor that if it rains Federer immediatley becomes faviourate to beat anyone, it will be an interesting side of the draw. The other not so much lol.

Anyway, 10 British players in the draw, a lot playing today, can see most of them going out lol.

On grass though it would be a different story. Will be interesting to see how Nadal responds to such an intense return after such a long layoff. The roof factor would go against Nadal in many instances, you only need to refer back to his loss against Rosol the other year. That side of the draw is almost perfectly in balance.

lol The man has a nose the size of a small South American republic. Pure artist once you get him on a grasscourt, though.

As well as more money than a lot of people

Guest MattP

lol  The man has a nose the size of a small South American republic. Pure artist once you get him on a grasscourt, though.

He's the only sportsman who I have ever seen where you feel the crowd is there to enjoy the event and not look at the scoreboard.

Novak are Rafa are brilliant but their style is very robotic. Federer is a genius and he seems to glide around without a care in the World, you know you will see a couple of shots when you watch him that will leave you breathless.

He's the only sportsman who I have ever seen where you feel the crowd is there to enjoy the event and not look at the scoreboard.

Novak are Rafa are brilliant but their style is very robotic. Federer is a genius and he seems to glide around without a care in the World, you know you will see a couple of shots when you watch him that will leave you breathless.

He's certainly got the genius, that's for sure. It's just unfortunate that on every surface but grass he can simply be overpowered these days.

I actually think Murray is closest in style to Federer of the other members of the Big 4 - he does have some creativity to his play. whereas Nadal and Djoko are (like you say) very robotic.

Only started watching 10 minutes ago but this guy looks great!

Is Nadal injured? Looks really sluggish!

I watched a bit at the start and it was pretty obvious Nadal wasn't at his best. Then I got distracted because Sharapova was on the other channel. Stared at her for an hour or so and came back with Nadal two sets down lol. Darcis has played very well from what I've seen tho. 

Nadal simply being outplayed here. Whether it's to do with not being used to the grass or whatever, he's just been second best.

Murray must be laughing. The two members of the Big 4 left in the draw along with himself are the two he beat at the Olympics last year and the ones he knows he can beat provided the roof stays open.

Guest MattP

lol

I wonder how long it'll be before he gets his world class gamesmanship out. My money is on a medical time-out or bathroom break.

I'll go for an injury to after this game. :thumbup: