Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Football Manager Live Beta Test

I've been beater testing SI Games new project Football Manager Live for a while now - and have been sent some invitations for to get in some new Beta testers.

If you've player football manager, you'll enjoy this, even though some parts are frustratingly different. Basically you get to chose a team name, colours, stadium name and your squad and play against other managers and their teams online - and go from there. The game world you'd be joining has been going for a few season's so it'd be 1) a challenge to get to the top AND b.) a lot of well know players are now 36 - and most of the decent leicester players have retired or are in my squad (Hammond retired :-( )

The best part is - it's free (for now) So if you fancy a spot, send me a private message with your email - I have 3 spots available.

Cheers

Alex

For more info type Football Manager Live in google

Which gameworld are you in?

There's me Potter3 and MPH off here all in GW11 Levein.

Let me know if your in there and ill give you a game matey.

As for invites i've got 3 left i can give out as soon as i get my email. (Ben i've earmarked one for you)

Which gameworld are you in?

There's me Potter3 and MPH off here all in GW11 Levein.

Let me know if your in there and ill give you a game matey.

As for invites i've got 3 left i can give out as soon as i get my email. (Ben i've earmarked one for you)

Me.

Invitation added successfully.

Your friend has been sent an email inviting them to participate in the Football Manager Live BETA test.

Apologies AmericanScott you werent quick enough, there all gone now.

Badger MPH and Potter3 for thier invites.

I'm in game world 7 - game world 11's only just been created, your just newbs!

Anyone who's on it - what do you think so far?

I've managed to bag myself Mattock, Stearman, Wes and Gradel, play them (gradel not as much - i ship him out on loan to a bournemouth fan funnily enough!) and still rank in the top 50! Shame the real like one's look like the buggering off - but hey they're good for me and there staying for the time being.

I'm in game world 7 - game world 11's only just been created, your just newbs!

Anyone who's on it - what do you think so far?

I've managed to bag myself Mattock, Stearman, Wes and Gradel, play them (gradel not as much - i ship him out on loan to a bournemouth fan funnily enough!) and still rank in the top 50! Shame the real like one's look like the buggering off - but hey they're good for me and there staying for the time being.

Yeah im loving it. Addicted.

Ive got Hume and Keogh up front in mine. And ive had Mattock on trial too. I've just sold J. Chambers and Joey Gudjohnson to my mate aswell.

Other than that ive still got Nissa and Gerrbrand at the back. Loving this game.

And Fez myther Potter for an invite.

If wouldn't let me get on.

I followed the link, went to set up an account and kep getting an error page everytime.

Have you downloaded FML?

Signed up to Sega Pass?

Put the right password in when downloading FML?

Put the sega pass UN and Password when starting FML?

Archived