Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Football Manager Live Beta Test

• 3 weeks later...
Am I ****.

I had control of a team for a week because someone was on holiday. Gave up after 2 or 3 days I was that unimpressed.

You barely gave it a try you slag!

What the fook is this about 26th November now! fooking ball bags! Im stuckwith my shitty Irish team for another month now!

Bollocks! They better not be fooking charging me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My GW opened yesterday and i'm reasonably happy with my team - not had a real chance to get into it yet but will get crack a lacking this afto when i get in.

Some of my squad:

Ciprian Tatarasunu

James Shea

Franck Quedrue

John Ostembor

Zurab Khivashiillliviilllimillivanilli

Jimmy Dixon

Andy King

Jack Collison

David Norris

Medy Elito

Lee Cook

Andy Keogh

Nathan Ellington

Nathan Delefueneso

Ashley Chambers

Keith Keane

And about 3 i can't think of.

Offers:

Max Gradel, Ben Foster and Sean Scannell (trial) and a few more i can't remember.

Not bad considering i missed the first 2 hours of the GW and all the players i wanted had gone or were not yet available. Looking a tad light at the back and a bit weak in midfield. Happy with the strikeforce though and would like a stronger keeper than Tatarusunu.

My GW opened yesterday and i'm reasonably happy with my team - not had a real chance to get into it yet but will get crack a lacking this afto when i get in.

Some of my squad:

Ciprian Tatarasunu

James Shea

Franck Quedrue

John Ostembor

Zurab Khivashiillliviilllimillivanilli

Jimmy Dixon

Andy King

Jack Collison

David Norris

Medy Elito

Lee Cook

Andy Keogh

Nathan Ellington

Nathan Delefueneso

Ashley Chambers

Keith Keane

And about 3 i can't think of.

Offers:

Max Gradel, Ben Foster and Sean Scannell (trial) and a few more i can't remember.

Not bad considering i missed the first 2 hours of the GW and all the players i wanted had gone or were not yet available. Looking a tad light at the back and a bit weak in midfield. Happy with the strikeforce though and would like a stronger keeper than Tatarusunu.

No Mancienne ?!?

I'm doing shit at the minute ranked about 450, I have however saved every penny ready for the wage auctions when the season ends friday so i'll be stealing players. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Invested in Fryatt, Gradel, Stuart Taylor, Herita Illunga, Kerrea Gilbert, Dean Marney (£1 - bargain), Dulee Johnson and Jonas Elmer.

Plus a squads worth of U21s - Dan Spence, Kyle Bartley, Tristan Plummer, Conor Clifford and Kieren Agard.

Rocking about 200th in the rankings but have been as high as 88th. 5th in my qualifying league and loving this shit.

Is it any good? What do you have to do?

Basically there's different types, and you need to attract the fans you want. And more of them obviously. They have different effects, like Die Hards are the singing type which improves atmosphere and therefore performance (I think) whereas Families spend more but don't contribute to the atmosphere.

You can build your stadium too, which ties in with the fans, get ad boards for more money etc. Improves it I think :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived