Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Football Manager Live Beta Test

How?? I just get PHP errors, this is annoying me now.

I messed up right at the start by trying to download the help guide and when i tried to go back the page wouldn't refresh so i didn't have a link to download the game. Checked my E-mails half an hour ago there was one from them with a link to Download it.

I cant sign into the game though when i put my Sega username and pass in it comes up with "Credentials not recognized".

Says on the forum thing that the server is down because they were trying something out and it went wrong. lol, Probably be ok tomorrow. :dunno:

NOTICE TO ALL LEICESTER MANAGERS - fook OFF TO POTUGAL FOR A WEEK, YOUR TEAM WILL BECOME GOOD.

Beat Potter, TPH (twice) and MPH (twice) while not lifting a finger. My rankings increased to 130 from 260. My youth team are now 14th in the world. I won 10k in a tournament, got to the 4th round of the GameWorkd Cup meaning another 30k. And i've moved up the Prem into 12th place (after beating Potter :P)

Life is good on FML!

I should hopefully be back on again proper from Monday and on all day again from Tuesday night. I'll have 6 weeks alone while the missus jets off to America so ill be on the internet a LOT if you know what i mean, so this will keep my left hanf occupied while my right one rests during moments of down time.

NOTICE TO ALL LEICESTER MANAGERS - fook OFF TO POTUGAL FOR A WEEK, YOUR TEAM WILL BECOME GOOD.

Beat Potter, TPH (twice) and MPH (twice) while not lifting a finger. My rankings increased to 130 from 260. My youth team are now 14th in the world. I won 10k in a tournament, got to the 4th round of the GameWorkd Cup meaning another 30k. And i've moved up the Prem into 12th place (after beating Potter :P)

Life is good on FML!

I should hopefully be back on again proper from Monday and on all day again from Tuesday night. I'll have 6 weeks alone while the missus jets off to America so ill be on the internet a LOT if you know what i mean, so this will keep my left hanf occupied while my right one rests during moments of down time.

Tonight - between 5 and 7 - couple of friendlies.

I have some new signings to bed in.

Sold.

You want Patrik Gerrbrand? I've got a few others you might want too.

I'm focussing on yooof.

Having said that, I could do with a few seniors. Let me have a look tonight...

I did put in a bid for one of your players - but as you were away the bid expired.

I'm focussing on yooof.

Having said that, I could do with a few seniors. Let me have a look tonight...

I did put in a bid for one of your players - but as you were away the bid expired.

You bid 100k for my most promising player besides Thiago from Barca. I've been rejected 750k bids. And his market values about 1m. No chance matey lol.

Finally sold Bednar too! For 250k! Made a profit somehow. Im stuck buying Yaya Traore cos i got the name wrong!

Ben MSN me when you get in ill run you through it.

Dear Mr Smuts,

I have a few questions. :D

Are the achievements actually giving me anything extra in terms of skills etc.?

Whats the best skill to raise first?

Why are my players so shit that my best attacking free kick taker is my goalie (he scored one earlier lol). Thats not really a question. :)

Archived