Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Football Manager Live Beta Test

Dear Mr Smuts,

I have a few questions. :D

Are the achievements actually giving me anything extra in terms of skills etc.?

Whats the best skill to raise first?

Why are my players so shit that my best attacking free kick taker is my goalie (he scored one earlier lol). Thats not really a question. :)

Achievements just make you feel better about yourself, they do fook all.

My keeper takes free kicks too. He's a goal machine.

Which world are you in? What season?

As for skills my plan was to go for as many lvl 1s as possible in coaching and scouting. At first i made a beeline to get the individual players runs cos that pissed me off. Im only 9days off having judging potential now :D My 14th ranked youth teams gonna get even better!

Achievements just make you feel better about yourself, they do fook all.

My keeper takes free kicks too. He's a goal machine.

Which world are you in? What season?

As for skills my plan was to go for as many lvl 1s as possible in coaching and scouting. At first i made a beeline to get the individual players runs cos that pissed me off. Im only 9days off having judging potential now :D My 14th ranked youth teams gonna get even better!

Yes thats annoying me too, There all going forward except for the CB's. lol

Im in GW5. I think It's season 8 starting soon.

Oh and one other thing my balance is 275k odd but my Transfer budget is 1.2m is it a bad idea to buy someone who is valued at more than my balance.?

But my overdraft is only 100k so where do they get 1mil transfer budget from on 275k plus 100k overdraft. lol

My goalie just scored again. :S

u want a goalie

but paulo motta!

and buy maciej koryzm too. and aloneftis. all amazing! And robin lefer

ink

But my overdraft is only 100k so where do they get 1mil transfer budget from on 275k plus 100k overdraft. lol

My goalie just scored again. :S

Thats funny, I was playing a Leicester fan at 12:16 last night and his goalie scored........... :D:P

English manager Martin Southam's obscure FyF Athletic no longer have a private transfer bid in for Jamaican striker Ricky Sappleton of English manager Ian Marshall's seasoned Surbiton Academicals FC

Their £10,000 bid expired tonight at 20:08.

:(

In other news ive won 3 in a row. :o

Archived