Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Football Manager Live Beta Test

Lmao! Have you got two bugs in your world.

One where Injured players are not recovering at all.

One where when you play Human vs Human is counts towards AI% losing you cash in penalties.

People who didn't realize have lost loadsa cash from penalties. :crylaugh:

Lmao! Have you got two bugs in your world.

One where Injured players are not recovering at all.

One where when you play Human vs Human is counts towards AI% losing you cash in penalties.

People who didn't realize have lost loadsa cash from penalties. :crylaugh:

???

I have noticed my players aren't recovering.

dunno about this cash thing though!

• 3 weeks later...
Mr. Smuts,

Can pre order tomorrow sometime or when you get the e-mail for an october release.

If your getting it say which world your going in.

I won't be able to do owt till Satdee night/Sundee morning when i get the internet and wont be considering buying into it until late September tbh.

I've not been on in weeks so no doubt i've been booted as my holiday is surely up by now.

I won't be able to do owt till Satdee night/Sundee morning when i get the internet and wont be considering buying into it until late September tbh.

I've not been on in weeks so no doubt i've been booted as my holiday is surely up by now.

I haven't been on since June/July :giggle:

Don't think I'm going to pre order this. It is released in October which is the same time as FM09 so I will just play that I think :)

For those interested:

Release date : Autumn 2008

Subscription cost : 3 months £22.99, 6 months £43.99 and 12 months £72.99

Don't think I'm going to pre order this. It is released in October which is the same time as FM09 so I will just play that I think :)

For those interested:

Think they've dropped a bollock with the release date. Would have made more sense to release it early and get the people who are bored of FM currently to buy it.

Think they've dropped a bollock with the release date. Would have made more sense to release it early and get the people who are bored of FM currently to buy it.

They should have, shouldn't they :ermm:

They said that they will start releasing updates for FML in January and then every few months so maybe once they've released an update more people will buy.

I suspect that at launch they're looking to build a sustainable long-term player-base (hence the discounts for buying a year rather than paying monthly like most MMOs), then market the hell out of it next summer when 09 gets a bit stale as there will be a stable base there to handle the influx of more people.

Good news (for some)

GW2,3,4,7,8,9,12,13,20,21 have recovered and we are running some checks on these databases, some daily maintenance and rolling out some new code - this should see them return at some point tonight (don't keep asking when though as we don't know yet)

GW 5,6

These databases seemed to recover but IT are having serious issues trying to get MySQL running.

GW 10,11

Perhaps the most serious - but we can't seem to get hold of the databases for these gameworlds. IT are continuing to look into it.

The worst case scenario for those four worlds is that they are lost and unrecoverable. The best case is that we can recover them in some way but as you can imagine we're not happy about it (as I'm sure those of you in those worlds won't be when you hear this). As we know more - we'll update you.

Lmao the day after i pre paid for a year. :ermm:

Major problems still and it's going to be released in October. lol

You lot are in 11 aren't you?

Im in 5 so were all fooked. lol

Archived