Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.

Zoo.jpg

What do I do now? :unsure:

I'd suggest giving Readme.rtf a quick going over, hopefully it'll be a read me by whoever made it - not the actual packaged readme for the game. I've downloaded 2 or 3 games, all of which basically just came in the form of 2 to 3 .ISO files. ISOs are basically images of a CD that you mount into a sort of "virtual" disc drive using a piece of software called Daemon Tools (pretty simply.)

I don't see an ISO in there, though. Possibly because the game's quite small and they've just slapped on the contents? Like I say, start off with the readme. Usually these downloads come bundled with an idiot's guide to installing.

I'd suggest giving Readme.rtf a quick going over, hopefully it'll be a read me by whoever made it - not the actual packaged readme for the game.

Yeah I did, it's going on about inserting the CD-ROM. :(

Maybe extract it all out, run the setup, if no cd comes up download a no cd fix.

We're one step ahead of you. :thumbup:

I dislike torrents.

Meh. I didn't like the idea at first, sounded like too much fuss. But I don't see what's to dislike. It's just a bigger version of LimeWire / Morpheus / Napster / WinMX, etc.

Not just that, but I had bitlord last time. Not only did it baffle me entirely, it proved the last straw for my computer.

uTorrent is one of the easiest pieces of software in the world.

1. Install it.

2. Go to any torrent website (torrentz.com is best, as it searches all the major sites) and type in what you want.

3. Pick something near the top of the list. Press download. Go.

uTorrent just loads it up automatically and you wait. That's about it. Occasionally the hard part is finding a strong torrent, but if you're downloading something popular there's always seeds to leech off. Knowledge of Port Forwarding and the advanced settings of uTorrent might help you download things quicker, but ultimately aren't essential to the process. Anything over a gig or two just leave to download while you're asleep or at school. /shrug.

Are airport tycoon and tycoon city: New York any good?

Or should I get the good old Rollercoaster tycoon?

Rollercoaster Tycoon is good plus if you get the expansion pack you'll also get the Soaked version and Zoo version.

Any Idea's for Rollercoasters please?

I've decided to split my park into four sections, each section will have a different theme. Idea's please?

I'm also going to make a giant chessboard with the unlockable chess peices :)

I've decided to split my park into four sections, each section will have a different theme. Idea's please?

I'm also going to make a giant chessboard with the unlockable chess peices :)

Haha wicked.

Am doing the career mode now aswell, run out of money though in Vanilla Hills and my park val. is going down.

I normally have one section for the gentle rides, one for the thrill, one for the rollercoasters and one for the water rides.

Transport Tycoon was the best game ever.

Beat me to it. :o

The original transport tycoon > all of your big, shit, plane/train/railroad crap!

Amen. I used to love surrounding rivals train stations with the diagonal pieces of track before them completed it so they couldn't do anything with it, mwahahaha. And blocking their bus routes with trains in the middle of the road. Fantastic.

• 11 months later...

Archived