Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BoneHead.

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III

1 or 2 good tracks?

Some sort of joke.

:unsure:

I'm not fan of his music.

He's good when he does choruses. When he goes solo rapping on his own, he's not my cup of tea.

For example, Lollipop is ****ing rubbish.

I'm not fan of his music.

He's good when he does choruses. When he goes solo rapping on his own, he's not my cup of tea.

For example, Lollipop is ****ing rubbish.

Thought that was 1 of the best intentionally commercial sounding singles of the last couple of years.

Biggest man in rap at the minute though, no denieing his talent, and his consistency with releasing alot better material than most artists out there.

He makes southern Hip-hop sound good aswell.

Thought that was 1 of the best intentionally commercial sounding singles of the last couple of years.

Biggest man in rap at the minute though, no denieing his talent, and his consistency with releasing alot better material than most artists out there.

He makes southern Hip-hop sound good aswell.

South has always been good to be fair :chant:

• 1 month later...
Prom Queen - Lil Wayne

First single off Carter 3: The Rebirth, can see it being a grower.

The whole album is a rock album aswell, lovely.

No offense but I really didn't like that. Sounded like a drowning cat put through a vocoder on a cliche mediocre rock tune which sounds as if it's been made in garageband.

How to do hip hop and rock(metal) properly imo :

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived