Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

some good screenshots which aren't full quality on pc

and interesting review

trailer looks quite good too

I know a lot of people will say fifa is and always will be better & i think in most ways you are right, but the gameplay of pes is vastly superior in my opinion :cool:

Actually most people say that PES is better than FIFA.

Konami needs to come up with loads of improvements if they want me back on board of their PES ship. How about a complete license for all leagues for once?

PES 2008 was utter crap compared to the previous installments. That's why FIFA - although not without its flaws - won last year's competition.

Konami needs to come up with loads of improvements if they want me back on board of their PES ship. How about a complete license for all leagues for once?

PES 2008 was utter crap compared to the previous installments. That's why FIFA - although not without its flaws - won last year's competition.

Really? I disagree, I've quite enjoyed PES2008.

Can't wait now. The be a legend or whatever it's called sounds quality, plus Wembley :)

No Bayern seems a bit odd though. And Liverpool/Man U as licensed teams isn't too bad.

Take it the rumour of the Champions League license wasn't true though.

Agreed. I've been a Pro Evo fan since the first release but Pro Evo 2008 was a big disappointment and I switched to FIFA. Admittedly FIFA doesn't have the arcade-y feel as Pro Evo but the fully licensed teams and the menu system are far superior. I'll stick to FIFA this year unless Pro Evo has massively improved on the PS3.

Archived