Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

And I'll drop you back at 2/3ish with Bert and ched.

I doubt I'll get there in time for the poker but we can have fener v fener all night long.

Shotgun.

I'm not sitting in the back of a cramped car when I'm the tallest out of these chumps.

So was I, only to be let down. I feel like I have been robbed of £30. You will experience it tomorrow at my pad.

Never thought the day would come when I actually prefer FIFA over PES. Sad times, but the truth hurts!

I'll be getting it tomorrow morning anyway. I doubt it can be that bad... :unsure:

It's not that bad, just a little dissappointed with it. The new modes are pretty fun but even on regular mode (3 star) it has only taken me half a season to be on the starting line up on "become a legend" Im just waiting on the new option file which should appear early next week so then i can start a master league :)

Online is ok, much smoother than last year but still not brilliant, not to mention that the servers crashed yesterday evening, poor effort!

Well I love it already, much much better game than the demo.

Just played my first game and 4-1 AET. The lofted through balls look brilliant.

Good to see the AI being booked for diving near the end too, especially as I got away with a blatant Walcott one earlier on :giggle:

Well I love it already, much much better game than the demo.

Just played my first game and 4-1 AET. The lofted through balls look brilliant.

Good to see the AI being booked for diving near the end too, especially as I got away with a blatant Walcott one earlier on :giggle:

How does the game play compare to previous ones? I'm tempted to go for FIFA this year after years of PES love based on what a lot of people have said. That said I might just get both and see.

How does the game play compare to previous ones? I'm tempted to go for FIFA this year after years of PES love based on what a lot of people have said. That said I might just get both and see.

I'm not really very good at describing it tbh. It's good though.

I just came back from 2-0 down to scrape a point against the mighty CFR Cluj :blush:

Why do people feel the need to quit online? Ok you're getting battered, but you might aswell stay for the last 15 minutes of the match.

I know it's laughable, it'll go on your record any how so you might aswell stick it out :giggle:

Archived