Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

What about kits though?

need the new option file although wont be out for quite a while as Konami's update will screw it up. Should sort out all names/kits/stadiums/cups etc etc etc. I couldnt wait though and spent about 3 hours doing the team names and transfering players so now Berbatov now plays for Man U!

Why bother?

I can't be arsed to pick it up - even at £27 from Asda.

Take your pick from Dead Space, LBP, Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 next Friday. I'm getting all 4. :thumbup:

I really do want Dead Space, i have to say, Not that arsed about Far Cry, i never played the first and i dont do that (play sequels before the first), and crikey, is Fallout out next week? Dont mind if i do sir.....

ive made the whole leicester squad lol, kits,with (sh*t) topps tiles logo, emblem, all the players etc lol. i got really bored lol,

and how do the x-box 360 fans feel aboout sony and playstation logos all over the champions league part of the game lol

Played it last night. Meh.

Nothing special. Alot slower than 08 which is good but FIFA seems another level. But still going to purchase it.

For saying PES came out later than FIFA, FIFA has still got all the players at the right teams like Milner, Collocini, Faye and Riera. Probably more but I have only been Liverpool and Newcastle. Not happy with Pes at all.

Nothing special. Alot slower than 08 which is good but FIFA seems another level. But still going to purchase it.

For saying PES came out later than FIFA, FIFA has still got all the players at the right teams like Milner, Collocini, Faye and Riera. Probably more but I have only been Liverpool and Newcastle. Not happy with Pes at all.

That's what I thought at first. It is quite a slow game, and there's nothing special about it. FIFA is much more fluid this year.

There's an update coming out in the next couple of weeks to sort that out apparently, but it's still ridiculous that the game didn't come totally up to date.

I doubt anyones bothered about a few logos, unless there sad enough to have some form of hatred towards Sony which is unlikely.

There would be outrage if there was a Microsoft logo on the PS3 version, in fact probably 50% of the PS3's base would be wiped out due to suicide - it'd just be too much.

I'm very surprised at this aswel, i just dont understand why it wouldnt have all the transfers and everything.

Baffling.

I'm still at Man City were top at the minute, Out of the cup though after i was a sub and didn't come on because the ball never went out from 60 minutes onwards. lol

Turned down offers from Tottenham, Wigan, Portsmouth and Villa.

As soon as a foreign team come in im off. :D

Dreading playing this, what with my new found affection for this years Fifa and all the bad reviews this is getting.

:unsure:

The most frustrating thing Im finding is that the teams AI appears to be low compared to that of FIFA. Where are the intelligent runs that the midfielders make and why don't they make space for themselves so you can pass?

The most annoying incident of this so far was when I charged forward with a right back, played it inside to a striker and then watched as the defender turned and sprinted back to his own half leaving me alone to take on four defenders :frusty:

The most frustrating thing Im finding is that the teams AI appears to be low compared to that of FIFA. Where are the intelligent runs that the midfielders make and why don't they make space for themselves so you can pass?

The most annoying incident of this so far was when I charged forward with a right back, played it inside to a striker and then watched as the defender turned and sprinted back to his own half leaving me alone to take on four defenders :frusty:

Press L1/LB as you pass it.

I've heard mixed reviews about this years Pro Evo I was talking to a mate about it earlier, he said this years Pro is good, game play has slowed down abit however the 'Be a Legend' & Champions League modes on it are excellent. I'll have to see for my self now, when I play it I just hope i'm not disapointed with it.

Press L1/LB as you pass it.

Yeah but that just makes the player passing run forward.... I want players to move towards the ball to give me an option to pass too and have players make runs on their own initiative like they do in FIFA and used to do in Pro Evo a few years back.

I played on this willing to buy it as well as Fifa if it was good. It isn't. The game feels like a three year old Fifa game. For all the hype that Pro Evo gets I was really disapointed. I shall be staying with Fifa this year.

Archived