Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

Also, you don't die after 4 seasons. You can get called up to play national team, and you can win awards. Something I hear you can't do on Be A Pro.

If you make it through a full 4 seasons of playing every game then in my opinion something has gone very wrong in your life!! 4 is plenty!

Well, I finished my first season on BAL, finished runners up in both the league and the cup. I got about 16 for the season, from midfield :cool:

But i'm staying at Pompey because none of the big clubs came in for me. Wanted to leave because I got took off in the cup final, despite it being obvious it was going to extra time and penalties! Keep me on man!

Well, I finished my first season on BAL, finished runners up in both the league and the cup. I got about 16 for the season, from midfield :cool:

But i'm staying at Pompey because none of the big clubs came in for me. Wanted to leave because I got took off in the cup final, despite it being obvious it was going to extra time and penalties! Keep me on man!

I'm upto 80 stamina and i still get taken off. :angry: I have started finishing a few games though so it has made some difference.

just over half way through my second season:

5th in the league

CL semi's

Cup semi's

16 goals?! You blatantly stand upfront. lol

I turned down Chelsea and Man U in the mid season window. :cool:

I'm upto 80 stamina and i still get taken off. :angry: I have started finishing a few games though so it has made some difference.

just over half way through my second season:

5th in the league

CL semi's

Cup semi's

16 goals?! You blatantly stand upfront. lol

I turned down Chelsea and Man U in the mid season window. :cool:

I'm a proper box to box midfielder me, up and down most games. :)

Most of my goals have been Lampard-esque, arriving late in the box and picking up tap ins. Although oddly i've scored a few headers too.

Who are you playing for?

Robinho isn't at City on it is he, I cant remember seeing his name. :dunno:

Surprisingly it's Benjani who's knocking all the goals in.

Oh. Thought you'd have edited it all.

That's who i'm gonna start my master league with when I get round to it, Robinho and Wright Phillips is a dream.

From reading this thread, I've decided to puy PES this year :cool: . Please tell me it's the right decision :unsure: ?

I still think so if i'm honest, but i'm about the only one lol

Just started a Master League, opted to go for the default squad. Lost my first 2 games, then changed to a 4-3-3 formation and won my next 2. Hamsun is magic.

Finished the second season.

Finished 3rd in the League again

Won the League Cup

Lost in the Champions League Final on penalties to Chelsea who i cant seem to beat.

Played for England in the World Cup which we won. :cool: Never started a game but came on as a sub in them all.

I had an offer from a foreign team finally but it was Catania (atleast i think it was). :| So decided to stay with Man City for a 3rd season.

At the end of the first season we signed Patrick Berger this time round Wesley Sneijder. :cool:

Become a legend is fantastic, it works really well. I was skeptical at first, but its really well done. Loads of fun online,only problem is, usually the host puts the difficulty on beginner, so it usually finishes about 8-0!

Quite liking PES.

Good to hear. :D

In my master league, i'm going quite well. 3rd in the league with about 5 to play in my second season and also in the cup final. Gambino is god.

Good to hear. :D

In my master league, i'm going quite well. 3rd in the league with about 5 to play in my second season and also in the cup final. Gambino is god.

Oh my. What a finish to the season.

Won the cup final 4-1, was 2-0 up after 4 minutes!

But then to the last game of the season, was 4th going in. Half time, 2-1 up and noticed the other two teams had drew, meaning if I won I was promoted. Anyway, I conceded on the hour mark and was still drawing with 10 minutes to go. So then I throw on Okaka, who has been on fire lately (including a hat trick in the cup final) but was absolutely knackered. Nothing was coming off for him though, but then in stoppage time he picked up, beat a man and somehow squeezed it in at the near post. Yay.

Archived