Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

this game is fooked, i was playing my mate the other week, and he got a penalty for something out of my control anyway, then i dived the right way but my goalie just seemed to submerge into the ground, allowing the ball to go through where he would have been diving, if he hadn't submerged into the ground. bloody outraged i was. over all though, the general play feels a bit looser and less rigid than before, and it's seems they've made it easy to score really scrappy goals too, which can be quite entertaining, and makes it a tad more realistic too.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always been a fan of the PES series and having read bad reviews about the game I decided to go with FIFA this year instead.

I had a lot of fun with Fifa but have recently got fed up so this morning I played PES 2008 and realised how much I love the game, I decided to trade some old games this morning for PES 2009 and I must say I have really enjoyed it so far.

It is a little slow, but some of the goals I have been scoring and the fun level compared to Fifa has been great.

I will probably play both but for now, PES2009 will be getting all my attention.

A lot could be improved on admittedly but I personally don't think it is as bad as some of the reviews have made out.

I have always been a fan of the PES series and having read bad reviews about the game I decided to go with FIFA this year instead.

I had a lot of fun with Fifa but have recently got fed up so this morning I played PES 2008 and realised how much I love the game, I decided to trade some old games this morning for PES 2009 and I must say I have really enjoyed it so far.

It is a little slow, but some of the goals I have been scoring and the fun level compared to Fifa has been great.

I will probably play both but for now, PES2009 will be getting all my attention.

A lot could be improved on admittedly but I personally don't think it is as bad as some of the reviews have made out.

So it's easier than FIFA?

For shame.

I didn't say that, I think they are both good.

I am not here to berate any of the games, Just because some people are so called "Fifa boys" or "PES boys"

That argument is not for me.

I will enjoy them both for sure.

So what you're saying is Pro is better? :whistle:

There's one thing I can't deny though, and that's that when the mates are round, PES is alot quicker and more fun to play.

FIFA has a better single player mode imo though.

Oh I agree.

When it comes to a full league campaign FIFA wins hands down.

But PES is always what we play when we have a tournament around mine.

My mates always say stick Pro on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Alright, I need help!! After being a long time FIFA advocate I decided to go out on a limb and try PES2009 this year. I wasn't very impressed to begin with but I'm slowly getting used to it.

I'm in my 4th or 5th season of "Become A Legend" and I rarely get rated below a 7.0 every game. My problem is that I couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo if my life depended on it!! Every fookin' shot must be over the stands. And if I don't score then the game ends 0-0.

So who's gonna teach me how to shoot?

Alright, I need help!! After being a long time FIFA advocate I decided to go out on a limb and try PES2009 this year. I wasn't very impressed to begin with but I'm slowly getting used to it.

I'm in my 4th or 5th season of "Become A Legend" and I rarely get rated below a 7.0 every game. My problem is that I couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo if my life depended on it!! Every fookin' shot must be over the stands. And if I don't score then the game ends 0-0.

So who's gonna teach me how to shoot?

press square :ph34r:

Archived