Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

It needs to be good. Very good if it's going to beat FIFA09. Early reviews suggest FIFA09 is the best FIFA yet and that PES has its work cut out. I'm not surprised. FIFA had a lot of catching up to do, has done so, and PES has become lazy in its yearly overhauls.

I'm not trying to sound funny or ote but I havent seen any reviews? The only one I have seen is this one: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=31875

Which says FIFA is still not as good?

Anyhoo, after being a Pes fan for years I downloaded the FIFA demo and imo its brill! So I agree with you that PES needs to be VERY good. :thumbup:

Played the demo,

Looks the same as PES 8, plays slightly differently, shooting is poor. (played 2 matches, every shot went over the bar just from tapping)

eek.

This is isn't good news.

Although i'll wait 'til I play it myself.

Not at all, even if it's shit by it's standards, it's still better than FIFA.

PES fan boy. :angry:

Just played the demo. Expected it to be better than it is. Just beat Italy with Man United with a Ronaldo screamer.

No-where near the new Fifa.

Fifa FTW. :thumbup:

PES fan boy. :angry:

Just played the demo. Expected it to be better than it is. Just beat Italy with Man United with a Ronaldo screamer.

No-where near the new Fifa.

Fifa FTW. :thumbup:

Leave this thread. NOW.

Just watched the trailer for it on shopto.net am I right in saying that PES has champions league rights?

You are right. Music, balls, teams (only Liverpool and Man Utd from England) fully licensed. Only 6 teams in the game from La Liga though.

Sorry I dont play a football game to listen to the music lol. Oh and its 7 teams from La Liga ACTUALLY :P:thumbup:

Archived