Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

Mwahahahahahaha!

:P

It's pretty much the same game as Euro 2008, which I enjoyed (even if it did have the wrong Turkey shirts), but with the added bonus of Leicester.

I'm a sucker for anything Leicester at the moment, it's the top of the league rush.

Is it available for download on Xbox live? I take it, it is?

Yep.

Had a go earlier, impressed me more than Fifa did to be honest. Looks a lot smoother, grass is better than '08.

I'll definitely be gettin PES and not Fifa. Thats not because PES is particularly great though- more because I didnt think Fifa was that good either.

Yep.

Had a go earlier, impressed me more than Fifa did to be honest. Looks a lot smoother, grass is better than '08.

I'll definitely be gettin PES and not Fifa. Thats not because PES is particularly great though- more because I didnt think Fifa was that good either.

And to think I called you my father... :angry:

I played 3 games last night and It feels the same as 2008.

Shooting is a little different.

Still some crap from 2008 on there like the GK spilling the ball and stupid fouls given.

I really hate to say this as a big Pro Evo fan but I think I am going to buy Fifa today.

I will buy Pro Evo but for me, they seem to have taken more time on the online side of things than the actual gameplay.

Based on the demo. I would say it is still a great game, but FIFA could really come out on top this year.

8/10 (based on the demo)

And to think I called you my father... :angry:

lol

We'll see though, i just ebjoyed the PES demo more, perhaps its because i'm more used to PES and actually had a shot on goal and won a game whereas in Fifa i didnt! lol

I wont be getting PES on release day anyway, 'cos i'll be away anyway. Another big factor is that most of my mates will be getting PES aswel, so obviously Live....

Is BvddyChrist off of here?

He warned me about Pro Eov demo freezing your Xbox, but I foolishly ignored him.

Now whenever I sign in to live, my Xbox freezes and I don't how to stop it doing it.

Is there a way of cancelling the download without going on live?

Archived