Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

Well I feel so horrible, dirty, pathetic etc etc saying this BUT I think i'm gonna go for FIFA. Even though PES has been so good to me since the ISS days - its time for a change and i'm gonna get FIFA tomorrow.

Probably still get PES at some point tho cus I just cannot say good bye to Ximelez !!!

Is BvddyChrist off of here?

He warned me about Pro Eov demo freezing your Xbox, but I foolishly ignored him.

Now whenever I sign in to live, my Xbox freezes and I don't how to stop it doing it.

Is there a way of cancelling the download without going on live?

Help :(

Even Xbox themselves aren't getting back to me.

Well I feel so horrible, dirty, pathetic etc etc saying this BUT I think i'm gonna go for FIFA. Even though PES has been so good to me since the ISS days - its time for a change and i'm gonna get FIFA tomorrow.

Probably still get PES at some point tho cus I just cannot say good bye to Ximelez !!!

Gone downhill.

What the **** have they done to the dribbling?

This is brilliant.

lol PES is losing its hardcore fans. I made the switch to FIFA last time round and even more are doing the same this year. That's what happens when you rest on your laurels...

lol PES is losing its hardcore fans. I made the switch to FIFA last time round and even more are doing the same this year. That's what happens when you rest on your laurels...

I wont be making the cross over.

I still prefer the realism of Pro Evo, Fifa is still way to robotic looking for me.

As did I. And I don't regret it one bit.

I wont be making the cross over.

I still prefer the realism of Pro Evo, Fifa is still way to robotic looking for me.

Are you joking? It's just because, the last time I watched a football match, the players moved in more than eight possible directions, a la PES. The movement in 2008 was stacatto to say the least.

Are you joking? It's just because, the last time I watched a football match, the players moved in more than eight possible directions, a la PES. The movement in 2008 was stacatto to say the least.

It wasnt.

Now please get used to the fact some one prefers Pro Evo to Fifa.

Its each to there own at the end of the day.

Realism? PES is the most unrealistic arcadey game I have ever seen.

Just bite the bullet and make the switch...... :whistle:

For all the people recently swapping over: I can't believe its taken you this long to realise that FIFA is better.

Is BvddyChrist off of here?

He warned me about Pro Eov demo freezing your Xbox, but I foolishly ignored him.

Now whenever I sign in to live, my Xbox freezes and I don't how to stop it doing it.

Is there a way of cancelling the download without going on live?

It appears to now be working.

Do I a. continue the download, or b. cancel.

Played the demo,

Looks the same as PES 8, plays slightly differently, shooting is poor. (played 2 matches, every shot went over the bar just from tapping)

Just had 2 games, Trashed Liverpool as Barca and beat Real as Man Utd

Half the shooting bar = row z. lol

I will still be getting this. Sod Fifa.

Disagree, just had 3 games on it, not one of my shots went over the bar.

Also sounds like you're kicking a bag of cement around not a ball <_<

Yeah that is a little annoying.

I don't really think it is about making the switch, I think you can buy both and enjoy them.

I know I am going to.

I have brought Fifa, It is a very very good game, I am impressed with what Fifa have done and about time as well.

I have been getting into the demo of PES a lot more and I will buy that as well. It is still a superb game.

My only problem will be balancing the two, might have to do a time chart. lol

But I know one thing for certain, when the lads come over, There will be no arguments, It will be PES every time.

I don't really think it is about making the switch, I think you can buy both and enjoy them.

I know I am going to.

I have brought Fifa, It is a very very good game, I am impressed with what Fifa have done and about time as well.

I have been getting into the demo of PES a lot more and I will buy that as well. It is still a superb game.

My only problem will be balancing the two, might have to do a time chart. lol

But I know one thing for certain, when the lads come over, There will be no arguments, It will be PES every time.

I think that pretty much sums it up in all honesty. Especially the last line.

I'm pretty sure ill be getting both the online modes for both look top notch.

One for each console probably.

PES for the 360 so i can beat Reverend, LD3 and Joe.

And play the PS3 numptys at Fifa. lol

Wheeey!

You've gotta get live you mug! :sweating:

Oh and MTWG, cheers for the facebook add, how did you know who i was?

Archived