Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

lol

I Have had my account suspended i really have no idea why i did have one cards details on there and i also couldn't find how to remove it when i had a new card, So i just typed the new cards details in and had two sets of details on there. They have declined the payment and suspended my account telling me to ring support.

Probably nothing i just have not got round to ringing them yet.

I had a years worth until this happened, I just haven't got round to ringing them up yet. lol

Been playing fifa for the last 3 hours round my mates.

FIFA, graphically imense as it always is. The gameplay seems to have got a lot better but I'm still not sure.

Pro Demo - Still has that football feel, which is why I have and will continue to buy, although I may find myself purchasing both this year. Who knows.

Oh don't get me wrong, I do love the master league.

Just wish they would change the format of it.

This will be the year I buy both having brought Fifa already.

Only downside is, My PS3 is fooked, Sony will have a very angry customer on there hands first thing tomorrow morning.

I hope so.

Gutted La Liga has been chopped down.

Ill be even more gutted if I find Fifa to be shit when I get it this week.

If you find it to be shit, let me have it.

It temps me, but even if I trade in Euro 2008 for it I don't think I can afford it.

Archived