Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

i just got International Superstar Soccer Evolution out. what a game!!!! nearly 10 years old now, that makes me feel so old. The graphics and commentary are horrific, the sound of the ball being kicked is like someone bursting a balloon but it's still beautiful! :wub:

screw pro evo 2009!!

Is PES09 better than FIFA09, anyone?

This is a difficult question to answer. Based on the demos, and coming from a PES fan, I'd say Fifa was better.

But screw football games. Who wants that when there's LBP, Fallout3, Far Cry 2, Dead Space, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Killzone 3, RES5, etc etc etc just round the corner?

You reckon there's a chance of it being in shops earlier than Friday?

Happend last year mate, came out on a thursday last year when it was suppose to come out on a friday, however it might be out tomorrow considering online sites are dilerving it for then.

Best bet check PESFAN site.

Me too. Badly.

Hopefully, someone off here will go into a shop and see they're selling it early, come back and alert us. I'll be on it like a shot.

Pro will be happening round my place on friday, if your coming?!

Archived