Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

PES 2009

Me too. Badly.

Hopefully, someone off here will go into a shop and see they're selling it early, come back and alert us. I'll be on it like a shot.

gameworld in leicester will most likely have it in tommorow if they havnt got it already, they sell games as soon as they get them in stock

Playing it now :D Have to wait until about monday though for an updated option file and you cant just load a new option file into a game either so im not starting any leagues or anything until then, won the CL though :thumbup:

Playing it now :D Have to wait until about monday though for an updated option file and you cant just load a new option file into a game either so im not starting any leagues or anything until then, won the CL though :thumbup:

Konami are releasing an update on Friday apparently.

Expected to feature up to date transfers.

Konami are releasing an update on Friday apparently.

Expected to feature up to date transfers.

What - so Brabotov is now at Manchester Red and Bobinho is at Manchester Blue? :whistle:

It's the end of the PES era as far as I'm concerned, although it was the game that changed the football generation on consoles for so many years.

I'm hearing so many mixed reviews.

Some are saying it's as good as the old days, others say it's rubbish.

I'm still really looking forward to it.

So was I, only to be let down. I feel like I have been robbed of £30. You will experience it tomorrow at my pad.

Never thought the day would come when I actually prefer FIFA over PES. Sad times, but the truth hurts!

Archived