Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

Not really.

Few tips milktary.

I don't know how much those phones go for but its worth researching how much they sell for first before just whacking it at any old price.

Also it helps if you have some feedback because mobile phone scams are high on ebay and most people wont touch yours with a barge pole if your on zero.

And lastly start the bidding at £0.99 always will reach its going rate and if worried slap a reserve this way it will gather more interest.

:thumbup:

Few tips milktary.

I don't know how much those phones go for but its worth researching how much they sell for first before just whacking it at any old price.

Also it helps if you have some feedback because mobile phone scams are high on ebay and most people wont touch yours with a barge pole if your on zero.

And lastly start the bidding at £0.99 always will reach its going rate and if worried slap a reserve this way it will gather more interest.

:thumbup:

It retails at about £250 - £300 new. I have one aswell. So I dont think £150 is too bad if only 3 months old?

Just a few tips Jehst

Got a slight problem...

Won an item earlier and after I was prompted to pay the money into the guys paypal account which im pretty sure is standard procedure, I got the receipt via email saying it was completed but the guy who I won it off is now insisting he doesnt have a paypal account and would prefer it to be paid by cheque, any ideas on what to do?

Got a slight problem...

Won an item earlier and after I was prompted to pay the money into the guys paypal account which im pretty sure is standard procedure, I got the receipt via email saying it was completed but the guy who I won it off is now insisting he doesnt have a paypal account and would prefer it to be paid by cheque, any ideas on what to do?

Ask him about a postal order mate.

Postal order?

Im new to the Ebay scene ^_^

Its like you go to the post office and pay them cash however much the item you won was and you get like a cheque thing, send that to him and he can cash it at the post office. Ask him if he would like that though lol

Rubbish thing with postal orders though is that they cost over a quid to buy one, I only use them when I absolutely have as I don't own a cheque book.

Well I sent him a message after he said he didnt have paypal, saying I had the receipts to prove it had been paid into an account with his name on it and he said he'd send it first thing tomorrow. So I think he was trying to mug me off a bit.

It retails at about £250 - £300 new. I have one aswell. So I dont think £150 is too bad if only 3 months old?

Just a few tips Jehst

Doesn't matter how much it retails for. Jehst is right - somebody creating a new ebay account and selling a high end phone with no feedback to their name is 'scam alert' to anyone with any ebay sense. It's best to work your way up the feedback system first before trying to sell high end items, because otherwise people just won't trust you.

Doesn't matter how much it retails for. Jehst is right - somebody creating a new ebay account and selling a high end phone with no feedback to their name is 'scam alert' to anyone with any ebay sense. It's best to work your way up the feedback system first before trying to sell high end items, because otherwise people just won't trust you.

Spot on :thumbup:

That's right,

I have got for sale this week on EBay. Jako - White Leicester City FC Shirt, Loads of different Leicester City FC Clothing, Ferrari F1 Flag, Ferrari F1 Official Shirts, Doctor Who boxed Action Figure of David Tennant, Doctor Who boxed new TARDIS Talking Money Box, Aston Villa FC Home Shirts different seasons, Micro Machines, Woolworths - Soft toys collectors item's, Cotton Traders Harliequins brand new with tag Rugby shirt, Ducati 6 to 8 Years old Zip Up Top plus other great item's.

Check out my account via this link, My feedback scores say I am 100% percent loyal to you & EBay.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/captaincub...QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

Happy Bidding

Take Care

That's right,

I have got for sale this week on EBay. Jako - White Leicester City FC Shirt, Loads of different Leicester City FC Clothing, Ferrari F1 Flag, Ferrari F1 Official Shirts, Doctor Who boxed Action Figure of David Tennant, Doctor Who boxed new TARDIS Talking Money Box, Aston Villa FC Home Shirts different seasons, Micro Machines, Woolworths - Soft toys collectors item's, Cotton Traders Harliequins brand new with tag Rugby shirt, Ducati 6 to 8 Years old Zip Up Top plus other great item's.

Check out my account via this link, My feedback scores say I am 100% percent loyal to you & EBay.

Happy Bidding

Take Care

Well done for not starting a new thread.

Kindest Regards

Unabomber

That's right,

Happy Bidding

Take Care

Craig Adams 22

Now that's better

i will be putting up a tv on ebay soon. just wondered if anybody is interested first.

LG M2294D 22"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

bought just after christmas, still in top condition, has freeview and quite a few different ports, brilliant little tv/monitor inc all accessories etc. selling due to new tv purchase :)

still have box aswell, also came with a 3 year manufacturer warrantee with purchase so there is around 2 and half years still left on it.

any genuine offers, please pm me.

ta very much :)

Edited by morris1234

Hello there,

I have got for sale on my EBay account. There's Max Payne, Evolution Pro Soccer & 3, Super Trucks, Mashed Fully Loaded, Burnout 3 Takedown, Quake 3 Revolution, Conflict Desert Storm 2, Mashed Drive to Survive.

Please check them out & other item's for sale from Football to Rugby shirts, Doctor Who & Catherine Tate brand new still sealed DVD's, Doctor Who Tenth Doctor David Tennant Action Figure brand new still sealed, Radio Controlled Supreme Red Dalek brand new in box etc..

Check out my EBay link:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/captaincub...QQ_nkwZQQ_armrs

Z1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

Kindest Regards

CaptCubbio2009

Hello there,

This week on EBay for sale there is Triuphum shirts, Land Rover Shirt, Leicester City FC Shirts, Middlesboro FC Short Jacket, Star Wars 1992 Hasbro 12" Inch figures, Doctor Who toy's, Rugby Shirts, Jigsaw Puzzles etc..

Come and take a look at my EBay account, I won't bite lol:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/captaincubbio22/m.h...from=&_ipg=

Thank you very much

Regards

Captaincubbio2009