Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Fight.

• 1 year later...

The Wasp would buzz around looking for some way to escape while the Spider would retreat to a corner and start making a web, the web making would be at a frenzied pace due to it's drugged up persona. There would be no fight, the Wasp would get stuck in the web and be eaten.

As to the Wasp's ability to fly helping it. Some Spiders eat Birds.

the wasp would woop yo spider's ass....

wasps hang out with lots of buddies and they let off a scent when they sting so all the wasp needs to do is get a cheeky slap to the jaw in and his mates will come join in..

The Wasp would buzz around looking for some way to escape while the Spider would retreat to a corner and start making a web, the web making would be at a frenzied pace due to it's drugged up persona. There would be no fight, the Wasp would get stuck in the web and be eaten.

As to the Wasp's ability to fly helping it. Some Spiders eat Birds.

Hmm an emo spider... this just ads to the confusion.

How the fuck did Father Ted get nearly six tousand posts of utter shit without someone getting fed up and just banning him? Fuck me, Mark, it's about time you promoted me or Alex. ;)

:glare:

:P

I want Thracians thoughts on this epic duel.

Depends on whether they are indigenous to the country, what their opinions are on driving pissed and if either demonstrate homosexual tendencies.

I'm imagining he might favour the spider due to the spray leaving it a distinct white colour.

Depends on whether they are indigenous to the country, what their opinions are on driving pissed and if either demonstrate homosexual tendencies.

I'm imagining he might favour the spider due to the spray leaving it a distinct white colour.

:D

Thrac, where were you on satday, I was at the swan before and after the game!!

Archived