Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Does anyone fancy giving me a few idiots tips to photoshop? I've just got it, and i have never used it before, i havent a clue what im doing!

My tip is to just start messing about with everything doing trial and error.

Then, when you have a basic understanding of some of the simpler stuff go to a torrent site and download a Photoshop e-book, there's loads out there. This will give you better direct instruction (with pictures) than anyone here could probably manage or has the time to do in depth :thumbup:

My tip is to just start messing about with everything doing trial and error.

Then, when you have a basic understanding of some of the simpler stuff go to a torrent site and download a Photoshop e-book, there's loads out there. This will give you better direct instruction (with pictures) than anyone here could probably manage or has the time to do in depth :thumbup:

Thanks Daggers, i think i'll do that! :thumbup:

full_headcopy.jpg

Here's my first very basic Photoshop work! It's a random picture i know, but i saw a tutorial on youtube about 'scary pictures', and it gave me this idea. :thumbup:

Cool... That for a basic??

lol

What kind of route do you wanna go with this, is it just for fun?

You've stopped having my avatar. I'm partly upset.

I never set it to do that it just started doing it like a year ago or something lol, ever since you had the ricky sappleton one, my avatar has been the same as yours, I can change it back though but I dont know if it will always match yours though ;(

Cool... That for a basic??

lol

What kind of route do you wanna go with this, is it just for fun?

Just for fun to be honest mate, and it genuinely is fun. Although It'd be interesting to consider a career in this sort of thing, i wouldnt know where to start to be honest. It's something i might look into though.

I've done a Howard one aswel - now this one is very basic - i've done this one without any help, just basically figuring out whats what mysef. I'm gonna have to have a read of the Photoshop for Dummies so i can make my own sig worthy of actually being a sig lol

Heres my Howard one...

BigStevecopy.jpg

Just for fun to be honest mate, and it genuinely is fun. Although It'd be interesting to consider a career in this sort of thing, i wouldnt know where to start to be honest. It's something i might look into though.

I've done a Howard one aswel - now this one is very basic - i've done this one without any help, just basically figuring out whats what mysef. I'm gonna have to have a read of the Photoshop for Dummies so i can make my own sig worthy of actually being a sig lol

Heres my Howard one...

BigStevecopy.jpg

lol

Yeah I am currently studying photography and a lot of it is photo editing which I have a lot of fun with.

I love it.

Keep it up mate, you will be creating some top class sigs before to long.

lol

Yeah I am currently studying photography and a lot of it is photo editing which I have a lot of fun with.

I love it.

Keep it up mate, you will be creating some top class sigs before to long.

Thanks mate.

So what does that lead to?

I'm deeply offended by THAT signature, and will be starting a campaign for its removal.

Which one? lol

Archived