Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

If some kind person could make me one that says The Stig's Nigeometer with a picture of Mr Pearson I'd be really grateful. I'll say pretty please and everything.

I'm on it :photo:

^ just had to use one of the latest batch of smilies, I haven't yet

Right, I didn't know if you wanted Stiggy von Stig in the pic, so I did it with and without

Nigeometerwithstig.png

If you want anything changing, just shout!

That's excellent mate thanks very much. The Stig helmet is very cool, I hadn't thought of that. I'll put it on now. :thumbup::appl:

If anyone would feel compelled to make a banner for my player ratings web site, it would be much appreciated. I have no preconceptions on what I wish it to look like so all ideas are welcome. Would prefer it if there were no players on it though as it could become dated quite quickly.

If anyone would feel compelled to make a banner for my player ratings web site, it would be much appreciated. I have no preconceptions on what I wish it to look like so all ideas are welcome. Would prefer it if there were no players on it though as it could become dated quite quickly.

What size does it need to be mate?

Hi, I just want to know, can any of you see my sig? as some have said they cant see it. If you cant see it, this is what it looks like, if you can see this pic. lol

newmaxsigop9.jpg

Very nice. Any chance you could make me a Lloyd Dyer one? Or anyone.

Archived