Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

I refuse to name names but there were no complaints from the male species. :rolleyes::whistle::P

Wise man though - she's a killer. Fortunately she doesn't know it was me wot did the sig or who the man is that lurks behind this secret internet identity otherwise I fear for my safety this coming Saturday. :ph34r:

Via Torrent

Beware though. After i downloaded it, a whole load of spyware appeared. Could of been a coincidence though. Just make sure you have some anti-spyware on as a precaution.

A, ahem, friend uses a site that allows other downloaders to add their comments. I, err, he finds it useful to identify trojan/virus/worm-free software. I believe he is aware of a full clean version of the Adobe CS3 suite on The Pirate Bay.

Piracy is killing Western Civilisation kids - don't do it! :angry:

home.taping.is.killing.music.gif

A, ahem, friend uses a site that allows other downloaders to add their comments. I, err, he finds it useful to identify trojan/virus/worm-free software. I believe he is aware of a full clean version of the Adobe CS3 suite on The Pirate Bay.

Paint.net is where it's at.... AND it's.... :o LEGAL!!!! :eek:

Where's the fun in that? :unsure:

:P

Have you ever used it...

I'm no-where near an amateur even... but it's pretty good... It even has a Lasso feature (as mentioned above!), and confuses the hell out of me... I'd imagine Photoshop is waay beyond my simple brain... :(

Piracy is the route of all our problems Daggers!

If we stopped piracy, there'd be world peace, and poverty would be wiped out in an instant!!!

Anyway, i might have to use the pirate bay a bit more.

Archived