Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

:blush:

Transpires that both my versions have a trojan.

They still work fine - you just do a sweep after install while not connected to the net and remove it with a trusty anti-thingy package. Can't see that plan getting by SF though.

Let me know.

What he doesn't know..... :whistle:

Sicccc, could you make Oakley abit bigger and have The Walkers abit darker kind of thing so Oakley stands out more?

Ok, i'll see what i can do... lol The pictures off LCFC.com are shit though, they distort at the slightest touch.

GET A BETTER CAMERA LCFC! :protest:

I think i'll use a different Oakley picture.

But it's Friday.

Friday is gallons of wine and a curry night. :unsure:

It certainly is for us tonight - treated Carl to a curry at the local for his birthday. It's a good un :thumbup:

Dickov_Gradel.jpg

Does anyone think thats any gud??

I doubt it but anyone can take it if they want.

Hey... To be honest It is average.

You asked for a honest answer. :)

I think if you spent more time on it then it could have been much better.

Your sig is cool though.

Keep up the good work... This thread is bringing the creativity out in abundance.

@ TheFoxKid, I'm gonna guess you're quite new to Photoshop? What you've done is quite basic and hasn't involved a lot of manipulation but you'll find that once you get used to the options and whatnot the program has a huge amount of capability and you can produce some really cool original art. I suggest you look for some tutorials and stuff, but even before that, just piss about with all the functions and see what they do. Don't even concern yourself with trying to make anything in particular, just see what can be done. Then get some tutorials, that's the best way to start focusing what you do.

I've seen some quality shit made with Photoshop. The stuff you see on here is good but some people are just magicians with the program and make some sick things.

@ TheFoxKid, I'm gonna guess you're quite new to Photoshop? What you've done is quite basic and hasn't involved a lot of manipulation but you'll find that once you get used to the options and whatnot the program has a huge amount of capability and you can produce some really cool original art. I suggest you look for some tutorials and stuff, but even before that, just piss about with all the functions and see what they do. Don't even concern yourself with trying to make anything in particular, just see what can be done. Then get some tutorials, that's the best way to start focusing what you do.

I've seen some quality shit made with Photoshop. The stuff you see on here is good but some people are just magicians with the program and make some sick things.

100% agreed.

Oh and your avatar is giving me movements.

:thumbup:

Archived