Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Thanks brewer for the signature.

The problem is with all the images so far is that when used as a desktop background (stretched) it kind of stretches too much.

If anyone felt compelled to make a desktop background for me would be grateful...Any player, like. Anyone who wants the practice. :cool:

What's that font you've used there Natho? It looks quality.

I use a site called www.picnik.com for my font.

I just do all my work in Photoshop and use this website because they have a huge range of fonts. Plus other simple editing modes, very good site, I would highly recommend it.

If nobody actually snaps my signature up. I think I might have it!!

lol

Brewer, could you re-name this, something like all photoshop signatures and pictures??

I have done. :thumbup:

Brewer Fox - hope you don't mind me changing the topic title - feel free to moan if you do. :)

Could do with a list of all the sites mentioned by different people so I can try them out and see what I can come up with. And where do you nab the pictures from - google images or is there a better leicester specific source?

I feel some creativity coming on that produces crap results!

Archived