Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

• 3 weeks later...

Im very new to photoshop and was wondering if anyone could answer my question :)

- I've designed a football shirt for myself using a template and then saved it to MyDocuments, but when i open MyDocuments up with Photobucket my picture isnt there?

If anyone knows how to help i would appreciate it :)

Im very new to photoshop and was wondering if anyone could answer my question :)

- I've designed a football shirt for myself using a template and then saved it to MyDocuments, but when i open MyDocuments up with Photobucket my picture isnt there?

Its probably been saved as the wrong file type. Go into Photoshop and save it again as a JPEG, see if it appears then.

You probably saved it as a .psd file, you need to "save for web" so it saves as a .jpg or .gif or whatever.

Archived