Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Is yours a legal copy or torrent jobbie?

If its torrent, linky please pal?!

Legal... :crylaugh:

Although when I told my Photography tutor that it was a cracked copy he called me a ****

Mug....

I got mine through a private tracker, I only download through point systems now as mininova and sites like that are getting shite.

Do you download a lot?

Legal... :crylaugh:

Although when I told my Photography tutor that it was a cracked copy he called me a ****

Mug....

I got mine through a private tracker, I only download through point systems now as mininova and sites like that are getting shite.

Do you download a lot?

Ha, what a tit.

I download a fair bit, the odd film, music programs etc... using utorrent, and i use piratebay a fair bit. I dont know what this points system thing you speak of though. What is that?

Ha, what a tit.

I download a fair bit, the odd film, music programs etc... using utorrent, and i use piratebay a fair bit. I dont know what this points system thing you speak of though. What is that?

It is a private community you join, the torrents on these sites are not released on public trackers such as pirate bay and mininova.

I am registered to a few and they are difficult to get into.

Once you download you have to share to keep your ratio at a good level. You get 1 point for each hour your seed a torrent. You can then trade those points on for GB's. The more GB's you have the better your ratio.

I find it to be very easy and all the movies and applications I get from them are top notch, they always give feedback on the torrents and show you screen shots, etc.

I am on my laptop a lot so I just leave my utorrent open and seed these files for others to build my points up.

I do have invites, but the downside is, I am responsible for who I invite.

It is a private community you join, the torrents on these sites are not released on public trackers such as pirate bay and mininova.

I am registered to a few and they are difficult to get into.

Once you download you have to share to keep your ratio at a good level. You get 1 point for each hour your seed a torrent. You can then trade those points on for GB's. The more GB's you have the better your ratio.

I find it to be very easy and all the movies and applications I get from them are top notch, they always give feedback on the torrents and show you screen shots, etc.

I am on my laptop a lot so I just leave my utorrent open and seed these files for others to build my points up.

I do have invites, but the downside is, I am responsible for who I invite.

Isnt Demonoid like that?

I couldnt really do anything like that, as i couldnt commit to seeding torrents, as it largely interferes with my internet connection, not good for Xbox Live.

Isnt Demonoid like that?

I couldnt really do anything like that, as i couldnt commit to seeding torrents, as it largely interferes with my internet connection, not good for Xbox Live.

Yeah that is the thing, you have to commit to it.

It is so easy though.

I seed whilst I play PS3 online.

I can always hook you up a copy of PS as well.

Yeah that is the thing, you have to commit to it.

It is so easy though.

I seed whilst I play PS3 online.

I can always hook you up a copy of PS as well.

I wish i could do that, but it seems to make the connection go bad, laggy and stuff. Its wirelessly connected aswel which i dont think helps.

If its no problerm mate, that would be excellent. I dont like downloading massive torrents, you can never be safe with viruses, i think Photoshop ultimately killed my old laptop, but i'vr got a new one now so tht shouldnt be an issue. But that would be top mate.

I wish i could do that, but it seems to make the connection go bad, laggy and stuff. Its wirelessly connected aswel which i dont think helps.

If its no problerm mate, that would be excellent. I dont like downloading massive torrents, you can never be safe with viruses, i think Photoshop ultimately killed my old laptop, but i'vr got a new one now so tht shouldnt be an issue. But that would be top mate.

I am going to try and upload the rar file online.

I will report back soon.

Archived