Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

• 1 month later...
You don't need to ask. It is yours mate. I posted them here for anyone to have. Enjoy. :-)

Edit: Did you want your name on it?

Yeah why not :P.

Any style/font/size that you think would fit would be lovely :thumbup:

Looks alright :) . Could you try maybe italicisng (i.e. fancy writing style it but keeping it in that same corner??

don't worry if you can't :) . Perfectly happy with this one if that's not possible.

This was just a quick one before I go out. I will play around tomorrow with a different style.

Just recently got back into makeing sigs, although they are still poor im improving slowly........

just made this one, am undecided with it, im not happy with it, but im not unhappy with it.

any tips, on how to improve it?

sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
How do you make a background grey but keep the people in the picture in colour and vice versa?

Dunno if there's an easier way, but I cut out the object you want coloured, copy it, make the picture grayscale then paste it back over, should still hold it's colour.

I guess you mean like this?

fryattmkdonsaw8.jpg

Dunno if there's an easier way, but I cut out the object you want coloured, copy it, make the picture grayscale then paste it back over, should still hold it's colour.

fryattmkdonsaw8.jpg

Yes thats what I meant , thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...
How do you make a background grey but keep the people in the picture in colour and vice versa?

fryattmkdonsaw8.jpg

I know another way of doing this which does not involve cutting and pasting, pm me if your interested.

The best advice I can give anyone if they enjoy using Photoshop, learn how to use the pen tool (Properly !) and learn how to use layer masks.

Since I learnt them it has made life a lot easier.

:)

This.

Not that I ever had.

Archived