Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

• 4 weeks later...
How big do people do there signatures when making them on photoshop? also which do you use, pixels, cm, inches etc..

I pretty much stick to a rule of 500px x 200px, it's a nice size and gives good quality

I've just started learning photoshop so I'm not brilliant. just reading books and doing tutorials on the internet. This is my first attempt as a sig.

champions.jpg

Can anyone recommend any good books for beginners, theres loads but don't know which ones are good and which aren't? I've got 'Scott Kelby's 7-Point System' which someone recommended on here and 'How to Cheat in Photoshop' which is also good.

I've just started learning photoshop so I'm not brilliant. just reading books and doing tutorials on the internet. This is my first attempt as a sig.

champions.jpg

Can anyone recommend any good books for beginners, theres loads but don't know which ones are good and which aren't? I've got 'Scott Kelby's 7-Point System' which someone recommended on here and 'How to Cheat in Photoshop' which is also good.

Nice one... Yeah I would recommend most of Kelby's books. I would also keep watching youtube vids and things like that. Learn the things that are most important to you.

It is great. I love PS.

champions.jpg

Not a bad 1st attempt, is that Steve Howads head in the CHAMPIONS bit

Just bought Photoshop Elements 7, had a very quick play-around with it just now without knowing how to do anything really and came up with this:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/nfo...satSouthend.png

It's from a photo I took at Southend away.

Looking forward to really getting to grips with the software. I bought the Dummies Guide too so will read that through as well.

Just bought Photoshop Elements 7, had a very quick play-around with it just now without knowing how to do anything really and came up with this:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/nfo...satSouthend.png

It's from a photo I took at Southend away.

Looking forward to really getting to grips with the software. I bought the Dummies Guide too so will read that through as well.

Looks good fez

Archived