Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Just bought Photoshop Elements 7, had a very quick play-around with it just now without knowing how to do anything really and came up with this:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/nfo...satSouthend.png

It's from a photo I took at Southend away.

Looking forward to really getting to grips with the software. I bought the Dummies Guide too so will read that through as well.

Like it. I have never used Elements. I just got CS4, very decent copy too. If anyone wants the link for the torrent you shall have. I am currently seeding.

I'm currently getting used to making signatures on photoshop, I can make the football kits as you've seen i've posted on foxestalk. Would anyone possbile make me a David Villa signature please?

I'm currently getting used to making signatures on photoshop, I can make the football kits as you've seen i've posted on foxestalk. Would anyone possbile make me a David Villa signature please?

Will give it a go mate, only started recently so don't mind if you don't use it, it's all good practice.

Will someone make me a Matt Oakley signature using a really lush picture of him please? :wub: Thanks a bunch to anyone who tries to make one for me! :thumbup:

MattOakley2.jpg

If Fez you would also like to practise on my current Gerrard one I would be a happy bunny! :D
Pwetty pwetyy pweeeeaaassee :wub:

Alright chaps, will do. Either tomorrow night or Monday now though.

:thumbup:

Fez, only if you have time, it's not urgent.

Think you could do a darker version of my current sig? Like black or dark blue background?

EDIT: The Oakley one is really good! Think Amy will be pleased with you lol

MattOakley2.jpg
Fez, only if you have time, it's not urgent.

Think you could do a darker version of my current sig? Like black or dark blue background?

EDIT: The Oakley one is really good! Think Amy will be pleased with you lol

Waheyy!! :thumbup: Thanks soo much! How sexy can you get? :wub:

Awww thanks :D

I'm rather happy now :P :laugh:

Archived