Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

I got a picture of Gradel which was too big to fit in a 300x100 sig so I made it smaller then copied it in with the move tool but it goes all pixelated with jagged edges and looks blurry. What am I doing wrong, is there any way I can make it smaller without it getting jagged edges?

Would anyone be able to make me a sig that involves sergio aguero with teh atletico madrid badge and a aregentine flag in the background or aguero and forlan one with an atletico madrid badge or something?

Thanks

You like older men :o

But by the time the womans got undressed, he's already jizzed in his pants. What must it feel like to be FoxForever

Good :thumbup:

Soon you can have Saga Holidays

Im gonna be 20 next year :cry:

Me too. I don't see it as a bad thing though.

Would anyone be able to make me a sig that involves sergio aguero with teh atletico madrid badge and a aregentine flag in the background or aguero and forlan one with an atletico madrid badge or something?

Thanks

Have done this quickly just cos I like Sergio Aguero and found a decent picture quite quickly.

sergioaguero.jpg

Nice one mate! :thumbup:

I'll use it until Fez has done me one.

Thanks buddy!

I spent nearly 3 hours in total yesterday and today on a Gerrard one but it looks gash, no improvement on what you've already got. I'm sick of the sight of him now, will have another crack soon.

I spent nearly 3 hours in total yesterday and today on a Gerrard one but it looks gash, no improvement on what you've already got. I'm sick of the sight of him now, will have another crack soon.

Yea whenever you have spare time. I am liking the one I have got currently mate.

If anyone fancy a go....

Anelka doing his butterfly celebration with black/white background with the text saying " Buuuutttteerrrffflllllyyy" ( The letters doesn't have be accurately copied!)

Archived