Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

I only have CS1, what differences are there?

I am not sure about CS1 as I only started using it at the CS3 stage. There are obviously more improvements in the interface and the workflow, the CS4 work flow is so easy to manage and makes working with your files a joy. CS3 felt cluttered to me.

Anyway. Here is a Steve one I made yesterday in case anyone wants one.

Untitled-3-1.jpg

Very nice Nate.

The render and background are great. Text could be better though, just to make it really top notch. :thumbup:

Cheers mate. I cut the render and dodged and burned it, boosted the contrast, etc. The background textures are very handy.

As for the text, I have to keep that simple as possible, I am following the rules from this forum I am registered too. The rule is to keep the text simple until I learn more about this.

Just playing along... lol

Cheers mate. I cut the render and dodged and burned it, boosted the contrast, etc. The background textures are very handy.

As for the text, I have to keep that simple as possible, I am following the rules from this forum I am registered too. The rule is to keep the text simple until I learn more about this.

Just playing along... lol

Aha, fair enough.

I am not sure about CS1 as I only started using it at the CS3 stage. There are obviously more improvements in the interface and the workflow, the CS4 work flow is so easy to manage and makes working with your files a joy. CS3 felt cluttered to me.

Anyway. Here is a Steve one I made yesterday in case anyone wants one.

Untitled-3-1.jpg

I'll take it :thumbup:

Archived