Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Anyone wanna do me a Torres sig?

Preferably without the long gypsy hair :P

Their might already be one on here Im just not in the mood to look through all the pages.

Thanks...

Quite basic sorry, did it quickly.

torrescsn.jpg

This is going to seem stupid but I haven't got a clue so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Say their is a website with multiple sigs on a website available to take & I attempt to insert image with the web address, it won't let me.

It will not let me open in a new tab, any ideas?

The answer is probably pretty basic but...

Would somebody please make me a Novak Djokovic sig, with the serbia flag in the corner or something. Only has to be basic.

This question is completely retarded but how did you put the 'Zdravko Kuzmanovic' bit under your avatar.

Apologies.

That'd look decent if It wasnt for the bit you forgot to cut out on his hair...

Which bit do you mean, I'm not brilliant at selecting and cutting out parts of images yet, feedback is good though, good or bad.

Which bit do you mean, I'm not brilliant at selecting and cutting out parts of images yet, feedback is good though, good or bad.

If you look closely at the left side of his head mate, you'll notice you've not cut perfectly around Torres' hairline, and there is a bit of the background still there. Just needs touching up a bit really.

If you look closely at the left side of his head mate, you'll notice you've not cut perfectly around Torres' hairline, and there is a bit of the background still there. Just needs touching up a bit really.

Did you mean that bit of yellow that comes in on the edge of the hair on the left?

torres2q.jpg

Is that better?

Did you mean that bit of yellow that comes in on the edge of the hair on the left?

torres2q.jpg

Is that better?

I would strongly recommend you use the pen tool. It is so easy to master and your selections will be much better. Also add a little depth to the render there. It looks flat.

I would strongly recommend you use the pen tool. It is so easy to master and your selections will be much better. Also add a little depth to the render there. It looks flat.

Ok thanks, I was going to ask what most people use for selection. At the moment I just use quick selection tool then go into quick mask mode and paint out the bits that have overlapped. Havent really used the pen tool much, will try and start using it.

Ok thanks, I was going to ask what most people use for selection. At the moment I just use quick selection tool then go into quick mask mode and paint out the bits that have overlapped. Havent really used the pen tool much, will try and start using it.

Plenty of tuts on youtube, I wouldn't use anything else for cutting renders.

Archived