Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Would anyone be able to make me a nice little sig with the pic below that says something like 'unknown suga' in some fancy font and a nice background? I would give it ago myself, but trust me anything technical is a no go with me any help would be much appreciated! :thumbup: oh and you wizz's on this could you chop the sugababes bit off at the bottom please?? :D

sugaaaa.jpg

Just myself. I'm gonna be applying to Google over the summer and they want a portfolio of work and stuff.

Would love to work for google, what is the job you are applying for? Photoshop/web design related?

Would love to work for google, what is the job you are applying for? Photoshop/web design related?

2 really. 1st option is a software engineer, 2nd is a web applications engineer.

Both need a portfolio of work, so gonna work on my website to showcae different pieces of coding I've done and stuff.

Would anyone be able to make me a nice little sig with the pic below that says something like 'unknown suga' in some fancy font and a nice background? I would give it ago myself, but trust me anything technical is a no go with me any help would be much appreciated! :thumbup: oh and you wizz's on this could you chop the sugababes bit off at the bottom please?? :D

sugaaaa.jpg

If anyone else is bored wouls they make mine pleaseeeee :):whistle::thumbup:

What brushes do you use lav?

For that particular sig, I didn't use that many, I think the only 1 I used was the splatter effect behind Gradel. I just used various textures and color dodged them. I also used a layer mask and just brushed in the various effects like the ripple effect on the left and round Maxis shirt and face. If you want the psd for the textures, just ask.

Archived