Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Can somebody please do me one similar to my current one (Fiorentina with Gilardino, Montolivo and Gamberini with the Fiorentina crest), but good please?

I only do Photoshop as a piss about, and compared to some of the sigs on here, its embarrassin!

So please somebody make mine good!

Slightly hypocritical, I know, given I spent about fourteen months posting on here with an Earnshaw avatar - but why don't people make Leicester sigs, eh? :P

It's a little embarassing reading through here and seeing all top four players.

Slightly hypocritical, I know, given I spent about fourteen months posting on here with an Earnshaw avatar - but why don't people make Leicester sigs, eh? :P

My first 2 sigs were City ones so ha. lol

Then I went onto the music ones.

Leicester are shit though.

OH YANITED WE LOVE YOU. :whistle:

I want a Gradel one :(

Ah top man, im going to lose my sig. virgintiy, im a bit scared, but i think im ready for it now!

Nice sig

Archived