Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Photoshop Sigs and Pics

Bakey- Tell me if you want any changes :)

aguerocopy.jpg

EDIT- Maybe a bit too big?

I know it's not a sig I requested, but thought i'd give my opinion anyway :P. Looks good, but will look much better without the South AMerican map in the middle. Kinda seems misplaced in the whole sig.

I know it's not a sig I requested, but thought i'd give my opinion anyway :P. Looks good, but will look much better without the South AMerican map in the middle. Kinda seems misplaced in the whole sig.

Thanks mate. I agree, but he did request the map in the middle. Lets see what he thinks shall we :P

EDIT: If anyone wants me to do any, just ask and I'll get 'em done.

Thanks mate. I agree, but he did request the map in the middle. Lets see what he thinks shall we :P

EDIT: If anyone wants me to do any, just ask and I'll get 'em done.

Seeing as no-ne else has got round to it :P

Muzzy Izzet, with City badge on one side - him on the other. Preferably dark blue/black theme to it.

OR

an Enter Shikari sig - same coloured theme as above

Merci :)

Seeing as no-ne else has got round to it :P

Muzzy Izzet, with City badge on one side - him on the other. Preferably dark blue/black theme to it.

OR

an Enter Shikari sig - same coloured theme as above

Merci :)

Consider it done by Monday.

Seeing as my last request was fairly camp and was probably ignored for my own good, would anyone be willing to make a Lilian Nalis sig preferably an action shot of that volley :wub: , but I won't complain if not. If it's not too much trouble maybe with the effects like on AlexMATE's sig. Much Love to you all! :D

Seeing as my last request was fairly camp and was probably ignored for my own good, would anyone be willing to make a Lilian Nalis sig preferably an action shot of that volley :wub: , but I won't complain if not. If it's not too much trouble maybe with the effects like on AlexMATE's sig. Much Love to you all! :D

Find me a picture of it, and I'll make it :thumbup:

Find me a picture of it, and I'll make it :thumbup:

Cheers mate! Well I typed in 'Lilian Nalis Leicester vs. Leeds' on Google Image Search and 3rd picture along looks quality but even full size image is tiny, so would that not work? :unsure:Nalis is the link

arshavink.png

you have a day to claim it lol. or im having it :P

I would have, but he looks like he's doing a shit.

If his facial expression is changed I will have it lol

EDIT: Infact a second glance shows me its not that bad, but I prefer my Rossi one for now.

Good sig.

Archived