Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

3L Milk Challenge! With some absolutely hilarious moments, which you'd regret not watching! It is mine and my friends personal youtube channel, so as a die hard LCFC fan, can we get the back of the foxes faithful in an attempt to help us grow big on YouTube:D? Would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I don't see the point of the video. It is just someone driving a car with a cat in the back. Who sets up a camera in their car to film themselves driving?

Yeah, the guy seemed a twat. Does he love his cat or not?

If you go to Tumblr and put in the #video tag there may be some videos suitable for the grown ups. I tagged one of my posts video but took it off now. Must say the majority of the vids were posted by the same person so they took up at least the first 3 pages. The #video should be available to any genre so surprised to see just one.

The cat wasn't dead when it started.

err? it died and so as a momentum he turned it into a helicopter the news story i read said.. too much waffling so found a shorter clip - this one.

(unless you are being daft in which case ignore me :) )

Edited by MPH

err? it died and so as a momentum he turned it into a helicopter the news story i read said.. too much waffling so found a shorter clip - this one.

(unless you are being daft in which case ignore me :) )

Sorry, being daft.

Did you watch the whole 10minutes?

Course not, my sound isn't working at the moment anyway

Just saw the reaction to it around some parts of the internet, and thought id introduce it to our little community :thumbup:lol

Did you ? :ph34r:

Edited by SpazticChicken

Course not, my sound isn't working at the moment anyway

Just saw the reaction to it around some parts of the internet, and thought id introduce it to our little community :thumbup:lol

Did you ? :ph34r:

So you missed the boob flash then?

[media=]

[/media]

That's funny and quite disturbing in a way! Is this liberal progress? Head-scarves are banned but feel free to get your ass-crack out and finger eachother down the superstore. The loons.

The one at 0.32 reminds me of someone off a British comedy show, can't think who.

1088qhj.png