Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

sorry that's my bad lads! any mods want to delete it! I thought it was a vid when i posted it and at the minute won't let me edit it. I'll come back later when the traffic dies down and i can get rid! though mods would be quicker. I'll sort it

It's sorted. No harm done. :thumbup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...merica-19307388

Brazil man survives steel rod through head

A Brazilian construction worker has survived after a 2m (six-foot) steel rod fell from above and pierced his head, doctors who treated him say.

"Neurosurgeon Ruy Monteiro told local TV that the bar had entered a part of the brain with no specific major known function".

I always assumed that all the brain was all used for some function or other , even if it was just for arguing on FT !

Edited by Zingari

Obviously drunk, drugged or mentally unstable. Had a bit of a freak show feel to it. Not good.

http://www.metro.co....outube-bus-rant

Never sits well with me when police arrest people after video is uploaded to youtube......if someone had complained and an arrest was made fair enough, but someone uploading it and the police somehow finding out about it then arresting someone....doesnt seem right somehow. Obviously if someone had been hurt then I have much more sympathy....

Edited by purpleronnie