Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

You can bet your arse its by design. The GREAT nations of North West Europe are being cleansed of their culture, religion, colour and identity and you have all been educated/brainwashed in to thinking its nothing to worry about. Too many weak uninformed folk that wave white pieces of paper around with heads buried firmly in sand....

....and before you start to cry and have a go at me, I will not be judged by anyone on here, history will be my judge.

This is the most incredible thing I've seen this week. First we had everyone talking about the Syrian letter on news channels all around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqY_W29Eo2M

And then we had Griffin's speech (which was by far the best politicians speech of the month). I only started watching it for a laugh but was hugely surprised at the content.

Even me the thicko can see whats happening...

So it was Nick Griffin that wrote that letter, brilliant  lol. I bet theres some cringing and red faces in the halls of power. I wonder how much airtime the major news networks will give this story, fook all I would imagine.

Even me the thicko can see whats happening...

So it was Nick Griffin that wrote that letter, brilliant  lol. I bet theres some cringing and red faces in the halls of power. I wonder how much airtime the major news networks will give this story, fook all I would imagine.

Oh how I laughed when he revealed that he had written the letter. Who'd have thought it lol

He's already saved Britain well over 500 million gold coins, and counting.

He saved us.  I wonder how mp's were even aware of the letter.

lol

They sent it to Boehner and Bercow, but I think they also sent copies to politicians in the US and UK.

The vote was rather close though, so many of our MP's still wanted to unleash the blood and fire on a pack of lies.

Guest MattP

He saved us.  I wonder how mp's were even aware of the letter.

lol

Seriously?

The letter was given hours of coverage on the BBC and Sky, it was headline news.

I'm certain at least 90% would have read it.

It's a bit of a big assumption to say those MPs only voted that way because of that letter.

it does seem odd that the content and importance of the letter was being discussed prior to the disclosure.

I doubt if it changed any minds that were set on attack, but it may have swung a few undecided ones. And that was all it needed to tip the scales.

i doubt if any MPs will admit to its influence now anyway.

Edited by Zingari

Seriously?

The letter was given hours of coverage on the BBC and Sky, it was headline news.

I'm certain at least 90% would have read it.

I'm sure they might have now, I doubt very much at the time they even knew it existed.  What he claims and what the reality is I guess only the MP's know, but it would be wrong to say for certain it had any influence at all.

It is not clear how much influence, if any, the Syrian letter had on MPs.

One Conservative rebel the BBC spoke to said he had not read the letter or even been aware of its existence.

I'm sure they might have now, I doubt very much at the time they even knew it existed.  What he claims and what the reality is I guess only the MP's know, but it would be wrong to say for certain it had any influence at all.

The letter was headline news, it was a top story on the major news network channels. Maybe our MP`s, their aides and everyone they know dont watch the tele   lol

ffs I had just recently managed to get over that. You're the Kay Burley of foxestalk!

:D  I'll never get over it. I'm going to relive it every day, from multiple angles.

On a side note, a couple of things about this video did make me smile. Kasper's pathetic little star jump when the cross comes over, and those crazed women running on the pitch with their handbags

Edit: not to mention the woman hopping onto the pitch on one leg

Edited by OzFox

From this to this.loved PWEI in my younger days,but Clint Mansell take a bow for one of the most powerful compositions ever and a total change of direction.you must of all heard the second one.Think this would be wasted in the music thread as a lower footfall.Thoughts anyone on the second vid( well piece of music)

Edited by cambridgefox

From this to this.loved PWEI in my younger days,but Clint Mansell take a bow for one of the most powerful compositions ever and a total change of direction.you must of all heard the second one.Think this would be wasted in the music thread as a lower footfall.Thoughts anyone on the second vid( well piece of music)

Used to see him in the Fan club Friday nights.. Back in the day.

Edited by Rocket-Ron