Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

Want to see the most disturbing thing the internet has to offer? I won't be posting it on here, but if you google 'Walls Fall Out' and watch it on ebaums then please be prepared never to be the same person EVER again! VERY VERY NSFW!

why would I share such a thing? well I don't want to be the only person to be disturbed by it!

Want to see the most disturbing thing the internet has to offer? I won't be posting it on here, but if you google 'Walls Fall Out' and watch it on ebaums then please be prepared never to be the same person EVER again! VERY VERY NSFW!

why would I share such a thing? well I don't want to be the only person to be disturbed by it!

dude!

The DNO Story is now available on video and YouTube. It is about 50 minutes long. I'm on at about 30-32 minutes but I am mentioned by others. I think a good job has been made of it for a promotional film. Bit embarrassing really to be talked about in the way it was done. There may be one or two that will find fault with it though but I am sure that the majority on here will look at it with an open mind. Didn't know whether to put it in the film thread.

This is the film company that made the video. Rob Watson works/studies at the Leicester University.

http://rootcauseproductions.wordpress.com/

Edited by Rincewind
  • Like 1

The DNO Story is now available on video and YouTube. It is about 50 minutes long. I'm on at about 30-32 minutes but I am mentioned by others. I think a good job has been made of it for a promotional film. Bit embarrassing really to be talked about in the way it was done. There may be one or two that will find fault with it though but I am sure that the majority on here will look at it with an open mind. Didn't know whether to put it in the film thread.

This is the film company that made the video. Rob Watson works/studies at the Leicester University.

http://rootcauseproductions.wordpress.com/

I found that very interesting and uplifting. Good for you Ken  :)

I found that very interesting and uplifting. Good for you Ken :)

Thanks. That means a lot. Just skimmed through it again and I think the final section by Simon Parker sums up what DNO is about.

I still find it hard to watch other people talking about me. Without feeling emotional.

Edited by Rincewind

Thanks. That means a lot. Just skimmed through it again and I think the final section by Simon Parker sums up what DNO is about.

I still find it hard to watch other people talking about me. Without feeling emotional.

You're welcome Ken, I can see why that organization and the people in it mean so much to you.

For fans of most haunted and derek acorah an very interesting interview plus if aren't fans and think the shows fake then this interview may still be very interesting for you if you skip to 28:00 minutes, it uncovers a few things about the show 

Edited by Leicesterpool