Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

Don't know what to make of this yet. I'm on the fence this time.

http://youtu.be/u6jSKLtmYdM

The oldest known Holocaust survivor has died aged 110

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/23/alice-herz-sommer-holocaust-survivor-dies

The homeless video is a bit patronising it proves nothing , people don't stare at homeless people because if we all did we would be accused of being disrespectful , what are we supposed to do stare and make sure we dont know them , i see the point we should take more notice of whats around us but staring at homeless people wont help anybody.

Yeah I didn't get the homeless one - I wouldn't recognise my best mate/mum/brother/dog if he was sitting on the street, is disguise, with a hat/hood pulled low over his face either

That's what I thought. Which is why I said I was undecided. I think the point they  are making is we should look beyond what they are wearing and see them as human beings. I doubt I would recognise my friends or relatives either if they were in disguise. I know a few people that in the past have been homeless and they are some of the nicest and generous people I have known. one has two teenage daughters and fled with them from a violent relationship ending up in a hostel. She is a great mother to them installing some good values into them so first impressions are not always what is inside a person.