Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

Came across this again today- not seen this for at least 15 years. Adult based claymation series. Silly toilet humor mostly. Following a caveman family and their escepades.. anyway this is series 1 episode one. Think it's a welsh creation. .

The Gogs S01E01:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-gets-stuck-in-airport-overnight-makes-spectacular-music-video-9525848.html

When hit with flight delays, most of us tend to just idly wander around the departure lounge staring blearily at oversized bars of Toblerone and deciding whether to blow the last of our trip money on a U-shaped neck pillow that will in no way improve your chances of sleeping on the plane.

But not Richard Dunn, when stuck overnight in Las Vegas' McCarren Airport he busied himself making a music video for Celine Dion's "All By Myself", complete with improvised dolly tracking shot and bottom of the escalator 'fall to knees' for the crescendo.

Dunn admitted to having actually had a 'quite fun' time (the first recorded instance of this in an airport), getting behind the Delta check-in desks, crooning in those massage chairs no-one uses and utilising the inherently cinematic horizontal escalators.

Explaining how he filmed himself despite being all alone in the airport, he wrote on his Vimeo page:

"I had a person behind a ticket counter give me a roll of luggage tape before she left. I then used a wheel chair that had a tall pole on the back of it and taped my iPhone to that. Then I would put it on the moving walkway for a dolly shot. I also used the extended handle on my computer bag and taped the iPhone to my handle. I would tuck different stuff under the bag to get the right angle.

"For the escalator shot I had to sprint up the steps after I got my shot so the computer bag didn’t hit the top and fall back down. Quite fun!"

Edited by sphericalfox

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Throttle-Cottle/778817328825698

i just wanna say a massive massive massive thank you to all the suppoirt from everyone i know what i done was naughtyt not gonna lie it was dangerous but only in the wrong hands i know how to drive a car an wouldnt be stupid enough to smash it into the side of a pack of beetles plus i stayed to the right hand side letting faster cars go past my left, all you haters are literally comical your all textbook nerds! none of you have even seen or felt a vagina and your all do as your told's an in my eyes that makes you a shrivvled testice, i live everyday like its my last an i wouldnt change a thing iv ever done, do you know why??? cause all you haters are proper nonces who wish tghey had colonies like mine!!! i done something what no ones ever done before it was stupid not gonna lie but moan to brands hatch instead cause they failed the security breech haaa if it was really that dangerous how come no one battered an eyelid when i drove on

Not sure what kind of "colonies" he possesses. lol