Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

You should look up the video of the speech Glenda Jackson made in the commons. Very good. A certain person was smirking throughout. Shows him up for what he is. I forgot that she was a MP though. With that speech she showed her party up and I would not mind her as PM.

Guest MattP

You should look up the video of the speech Glenda Jackson made in the commons. Very good. A certain person was smirking throughout. Shows him up for what he is. I forgot that she was a MP though. With that speech she showed her party up and I would not mind her as PM.

lol

It's amazing that crazy old bat is still going. She lost respect from all parties last year after she couldn't even get through a parliamentary tribute without ranting.

I'm sure a certain someone wasn't the only one smirking.

I have a lot of respect for her because she spoke for people when the ones that should have done did not. The disabled, the sick ans children and I do not find laughing at these sections of our society respectful or something an elected MP should do. They are elected to represent members of the public not themselves.

Guest MattP

I have a lot of respect for her because she spoke for people when the ones that should have done did not. The disabled, the sick ans children and I do not find laughing at these sections of our society respectful or something an elected MP should do. They are elected to represent members of the public not themselves.

No doubt she'd be your favourite politician, a complete advocate of the entitlement culture, she's wants to know what's wrong and then she'll write you a cheque in return for a vote.

Fortunately I think most of society has gone past this now and we have weeded most of them out.

I do not think that is what she was saying. She was pointing out the mistakes made and how people were having to live on no income until the mistake had been rectified which is not funny. It would help if they would take another look and take notice of the errors and improve the system instead of refusing that even they can make mistakes. I would have more respect if they did this instead of their arrogance and dismissal of what is happening.

Have a good laugh at ths man.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-man-left-malnutrition-after-7355139

Edited by Rincewind