Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

Just watched part of a video (1 hr 30 long on a lecture on disability rights and the UN's role. Interesting because the UK is mentioned from around the 1 hr mark. It is too long and maybe boring for some to watch it all (me too atm) But it is on YouTube and can be Googled with Thursday Morning-19th June 2014 or I can PM a link I do not want to post it here if it distracts from other excellant videos by others.Thanks

You use his buttocks.

Good answer.

Joking aside  I thought it was an amazing thing to do from a humanitarian POV. No doubt some will look at it in a negative way but it made that man's day and the look on his face said it all.

I have access to a video that  has a sub-title 'This video will change your views on homelessness. I would post it if I thought it true in regards to one or two on here. The rest won't need preaching at which is how it may be perceived. And we do not want endless replies on the subject in this thread.

That's enough of this. Next video please.

Edited by Rincewind