Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

It’s like politics has infested every thread in genchat atm.

@Mark - why not give them a hidden, by application only, sub forum to argue about sensible left wing views and hysterically crazy batshit right wing nonsense?

It's not even just GC either, it's creeping in to the main forum.

It's like some people had a quota of how many days they had to type a few specific words out, and now they have no proper outlet, it spills elsewhere lol

• Haha 1

CEO's who earn... $5 - $10... even $20 MILLION + per year... fvck off you corrupt inflation creating svumbgs...

also, NO you didnt "earn it"....Pay for chief executives was largely up across the board, despite the S&P/ASX 200 index recording a 10.2 percent loss for the financial year.

• Like 4

On 07/12/2022 at 16:13, Milo said:

I’m not sure why you went to the effort of writing such a long list, or assuming I’ve been duped by government rhetoric. 

People that work for a train company, in my opinion, shouldn’t have the ridiculously disproportionate power to grind an economy to a halt because they object to the colour of the waistcoats, or whatever the fvck their problem de jour is. 

Hahaha... a barista strike!  Oh no!!!

On 09/12/2022 at 11:25, ozleicester said:

CEO's who earn... $5 - $10... even $20 MILLION + per year... fvck off you corrupt inflation creating svumbgs...

also, NO you didnt "earn it"....Pay for chief executives was largely up across the board, despite the S&P/ASX 200 index recording a 10.2 percent loss for the financial year.

The ASX top 20 was quite eye opening.  The thing is I have been 3 steps down the ladder from the from one of them, and earning maybe 4% of his earning last year. My boss might have made 10% the CFO I think 40%.  The way it goes up so much in those steps is insane.

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

The way it goes up so much in those steps is insane.

I dont think it is that which is insane.

I think a society that pays ANYONE (but especially someone who has been part of a criminally corrupt organisation) that amount of money, while there are homeless, while nurses have to strike to not have to work two jobs, while they support industries that destroy our environment and our society.. is insane!

I think anyone that supports those type of CRIMINALS receiving such levels of income is insane.

No one.....NO ONE .... "earns" those payments... each and every one of them is an... Absolute *** of our time

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

I think a society that pays ANYONE (but especially someone who has been part of a criminally corrupt organisation) that amount of money, while there are homeless, while nurses have to strike to not have to work two jobs, while they support industries that destroy our environment and our society.. is insane!

I think anyone that supports those type of CRIMINALS receiving such levels of income is insane.

No one.....NO ONE .... "earns" those payments... each and every one of them is an... Absolute *** of our time

Of course no one earns any pay packet that is so heavily skewed towards share price payments, but its one of many cons of our time. 'YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR TOP TALENT!!!' - insane how that has become market narrative. Not sure it makes them c**ts though.

9 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Ed Balls was actually my local MP. 

Sponsored a football kit for our towns club, with his face and name as the sponsor. 

Someone wiped their arse on it and it never graced the field. 

If Yorkshire County Cricket Club had had any commercial nous, they'd have got him as sponsor to use his face and name on their boxes (jockstraps).

Would've been a best seller in the club shop, I reckon.

• Haha 1

On 08/12/2022 at 12:59, Daggers said:

It’s like politics has infested every thread in genchat atm.

@Mark - why not give them a hidden, by application only, sub forum to argue about sensible left wing views and hysterically crazy batshit right wing nonsense?

Any update if you can do this @Mark? You suggested it was possible in the last Also In The News thread...

19 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Not sure it makes them c**ts though

Have a read through the Banking Royal Commission of 2018

The Banking royal commission found (amongst a million other things)...
The BANKERS (note bankers, people, not the banks the people did this)...
BANKERS  Allowed (welcomed) funding for terroists to run through the banks
BANKERS Helped the Mafia to launder money
BANKERS Charged DEAD people for advice for years
BANKERS Ignored international paedophile rings funnelling money SO THEY COULD GRAB COMMISSIONS

BANKERS Advised people to take loans they couldnt afford, then repossessed their houses/farms
There have been many (unconfired official numbers) suicides as a result of BANKERS corrupt practices

NONE... ZERO..NIL.. have been punished for this. fvck em all they are total cvnts

https://www.royalcommission.gov.au/banking/final-report

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

Have a read through the Banking Royal Commission of 2018

The Banking royal commission found (amongst a million other things)...
The BANKERS (note bankers, people, not the banks the people did this)...
BANKERS  Allowed (welcomed) funding for terroists to run through the banks
BANKERS Helped the Mafia to launder money
BANKERS Charged DEAD people for advice for years
BANKERS Ignored international paedophile rings funnelling money SO THEY COULD GRAB COMMISSIONS

BANKERS Advised people to take loans they couldnt afford, then repossessed their houses/farms
There have been many (unconfired official numbers) suicides as a result of BANKERS corrupt practices

NONE... ZERO..NIL.. have been punished for this. fvck em all they are total cvnts

https://www.royalcommission.gov.au/banking/final-report

Ah right thought we were talking about ceos. Yes the financial services industry has a lot to answer for 

11 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Is Prince Harry on this list somewhere?  I believe he should be!

I'm genuinely on the outside on this one as I don't have an interest in any of these goings on but at work you can't avoid some people chatting about it.

Is he the bad guy? I've got people here defending him for just looking after his wife and himself and then there's others defending the Royals, but it seems mostly because they are royalists though. Why is Harry the c**t?

• Like 2

On 13/12/2022 at 10:24, ozleicester said:

Surely you are part of the society who supports this trend when you buy products from their companies? What phone are you using? Computer? 

The payment is typically from stock options, so if the company does well they get paid more. If you don't like it - don't support the company. Just moaning about 'society' isn't going to fix it

31 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

I'm genuinely on the outside on this one as I don't have an interest in any of these goings on but at work you can't avoid some people chatting about it.

Is he the bad guy? I've got people here defending him for just looking after his wife and himself and then there's others defending the Royals, but it seems mostly because they are royalists though. Why is Harry the c**t?

Washing of the dirty laundry in public. Her Late Majesty would be spinning in her grave.

5 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Washing of the dirty laundry in public. Her Late Majesty would be spinning in her grave.

In my opinion that doesn't make him or their actions worse than how the royals treated him/Meghan, and actually Diana before them. 

Generally (not you), people just get up in arms about perceived hypocrisy of it all 'mehhhh you want a private life but do a Netflix documentary' as their heads explode in confusion. 

What they seem to misunderstand, ignore, dismiss is that this is their story and version of events. Not through the lens of a very biased and parasitic media. They're telling their side. And yes, it's still fine if you disagree with it but disagree with substance not just some basic level of ignorance. 

This closed shop media that literally run the Royal family and treat them like performing monkeys is fvcking bizarre. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

In my opinion that doesn't make him or their actions worse than how the royals treated him/Meghan, and actually Diana before them. 

Generally (not you), people just get up in arms about perceived hypocrisy of it all 'mehhhh you want a private life but do a Netflix documentary' as their heads explode in confusion. 

What they seem to misunderstand, ignore, dismiss is that this is their story and version of events. Not through the lens of a very biased and parasitic media. They're telling their side. And yes, it's still fine if you disagree with it but disagree with substance not just some basic level of ignorance. 

This closed shop media that literally run the Royal family and treat them like performing monkeys is fvcking bizarre. 

Plus the pay in the RF is sh*t.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

The cnuts in all of this are clearly the media who have hounded MM from the start for no reason whatsoever. The fact that there may have been some disagreements/resistance in the royal family is no surprise. There was with Diana and Camilla and Fergie. She has been treated appallingly by the lowlife scumbag media that also hounded Harry's Mother. I doubt it will change anything but shining a light on the hypocrisy and vile nature of the likes of the Mail is always a good thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

The cnuts in all of this are clearly the media who have hounded MM from the start for no reason whatsoever. The fact that there may have been some disagreements/resistance in the royal family is no surprise. There was with Diana and Camilla and Fergie. She has been treated appallingly by the lowlife scumbag media that also hounded Harry's Mother. I doubt it will change anything but shining a light on the hypocrisy and vile nature of the likes of the Mail is always a good thing.

I don't know why they don't name whoever it was that questioned what colour Archie's skin would be... if it ever actually happened.

17 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Harry tried to resolve it 'in house' but the response and reactions to his concerns from his family were not acceptable to him, as he said they did everything to protect and look after William because of the line of succession. Harry thought' he was banging his head against a brick wall' trying to put his concerns and point of view across. The royals and the palaces only concerns are to maintain an outward appearance of normality and respectability. The Palace and the royals have fed stories to the press to keep themselves and the institution in the public eye.