Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

14 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I didn't really the see the point of bestowing the absolute c*** status on her as when someone has reached the point of smashing their own face up with a hammer, I think moral judgements of their character aren't of much value, regardless of what they've done.

She seems to lack all empathy. Usually when someone makes false rape claims it's either a mentally ill person who makes up a story that doesn't involve a real person or it's done towards a person that the accuser has a grievance with. This is so unusual because she seems to have no to little prior contact with the men she's accused. She's targeted local Asian men seemingly because she's aware of the existing grooming cases and knew that accusing them would be believed. On the other hand she accused a random white man that she'd had a few conversations with on a dating app. It seems she went fishing for replies that she could misrepresent to fit her pre-constructed narrative. The self inflicted hammer injury is also unusual because this isn't like typical self harm in a mentally ill person. She bought the hammer 2 days before the act and she inflicted the injury with the sole purpose of keeping up her deception. 

It's very stereotypically psychopathic because all her victims are just complete accessories to her desire to cause a storm of attention centered around her. One of the accused was able to point out that she'd lifted most of her story from a work of fiction. That's why I think unless there's a very convincing alternate explanation it would probably be a good thing to hand out a very severe level of sentence because I believe that people like her do take that sort of thing into account when deciding their actions. I hope people don't try to now rationalise her behaviour casting her as a bit of a victim when all the evidence is of someone making calm and calculated actions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

She seems to lack all empathy. Usually when someone makes false rape claims it's either a mentally ill person who makes up a story that doesn't involve a real person or it's done towards a person that the accuser has a grievance with. This is so unusual because she seems to have no to little prior contact with the men she's accused. She's targeted local Asian men seemingly because she's aware of the existing grooming cases and knew that accusing them would be believed. On the other hand she accused a random white man that she'd had a few conversations with on a dating app. It seems she went fishing for replies that she could misrepresent to fit her pre-constructed narrative. The self inflicted hammer injury is also unusual because this isn't like typical self harm in a mentally ill person. She bought the hammer 2 days before the act and she inflicted the injury with the sole purpose of keeping up her deception. 

It's very stereotypically psychopathic because all her victims are just complete accessories to her desire to cause a storm of attention centered around her. One of the accused was able to point out that she'd lifted most of her story from a work of fiction. That's why I think unless there's a very convincing alternate explanation it would probably be a good thing to hand out a very severe level of sentence because I believe that people like her do take that sort of thing into account when deciding their actions. I hope people don't try to now rationalise her behaviour casting her as a bit of a victim when all the evidence is of someone making calm and calculated actions. 

Whilst I agree with all the intelligence and thought in that post, and the psychopathy you mention, I would still submit that there is some sort of emotional trauma involved resulting in psychothapy. Not that it excuses her actions but there's always (mostly) an underlying "thing" that creates a person's capacity to behave irrationally. 

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Whilst I agree with all the intelligence and thought in that post, and the psychopathy you mention, I would still submit that there is some sort of emotional trauma involved resulting in psychothapy. Not that it excuses her actions but there's always (mostly) an underlying "thing" that creates a person's capacity to behave irrationally. 

But following that theory nobody can be an absolute cnut of our time, because anyone that displays behaviour of that order of cnutitude must therefore have something wrong with them.

A cnut is as a cnut does regardless of them being abused or having a mental issue or anything else.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

This beggars belief on every level, not least the fact that he was allowed to get away with his offending for over 20 years: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/16/metropolitan-police-officer-david-carrick-revealed-as-serial-rapist?CMP=Share_iOSApp_OtherL

You do wonder sometimes if the Met could have done any more to destroy its own reputation

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Col city fan

The ‘police’ who beat up Tyree Nichols in the States.

Anyone claiming that this world is not going to the dogs..

No words…

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The ‘police’ who beat up Tyree Nichols in the States.

Anyone claiming that this world is not going to the dogs..

No words…

There are times when I read/watch something on the news and just get up to cool down. 

This was one of them - could actually smash something imagining it was one of those coppers head. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

There are times when I read/watch something on the news and just get up to cool down. 

This was one of them - could actually smash something imagining it was one of those coppers head. 

Did you see the fist bumping at the end?

Quite unbelievable 

I genuinely watched it thinking wtf?

Edited by Col city fan

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

I just can't fathom their actions. What was their motive? What possessed them?!

I’ve got absolutely no idea either ..  just no idea. Hopefully the trial when it comes will throw some light on what went on in their heads. It’s inhuman that someone can actually act like that ..  in such a barbaric way  ..  there must be one or two of them that had massive influence over the others and pack mentality ensued  ..   beggars belief. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2023 at 02:28, Parafox said:

"What happened to you (her)?"

Is a vital question in so many of these situations, not only for each individual case, but for how to reduce the future occurence.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64644080

It is my hope that the ruination of Alex Jones will deter other opportunists and con artists from trying to duplicate and profiteer from his model. More likely the paranoid, delusional and the gullible adherents to online conspiracy theory will claim that he was brought down by the state whilst far right America will likely martyr the twisted f**k. 

Vile, despicable individual. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Line-X said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64644080

It is my hope that the ruination of Alex Jones will deter other opportunists and con artists from trying to duplicate and profiteer from his model. More likely the paranoid, delusional and the gullible adherents to online conspiracy theory will claim that he was brought down by the state whilst far right America will likely martyr the twisted f**k. 

Vile, despicable individual. 

...exactly how difficult is it to seize every asset, every property, every company and possession of someone who has been sentenced to it while leaving just enough that he might be able to continue to earn in order to pay the remainder of what he owes afterwards?

Shouldn't really be that tricky.